Haben Sie meine Hose gesehen?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Ich habe gerade ein langes Wochenende in Hamburg, genüge, mich zu sagen benötige eine neue Leber gehabt und etwas epsom Salze und diese Foren nehmen eine Umdrehung für das fucking schlechteste...

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

??????????????????????????????

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Tommy, wenn Sie für Übersetzung Versuch HIER und ihn gehaftet werden, sollte aus Ihren Schwierigkeiten sortieren!

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

It's ok tommy-no need to keep smacking your head off the wall about it...you see,Dubya's speaking german...you don't speak german wich is the reason you don't understand!

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

eh Tommy I meant to ask, did any of your ornaments fall off the mantlepiece last night? Or has Manchester finally disappeared down a filthy fuckin great hole?

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Cheers Nursey I was wondering how to break it gently to him...

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Ich habe gerade ein langes Wochenende in Hamburg, genüge, mich zu sagen benötige eine neue Leber gehabt und etwas epsom Salze und diese Foren nehmen eine Umdrehung für das fucking schlechteste... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have just a long weekend in Hamburg, me needs to say a new liver had and a little bit epsom salt and these forums take a rotation for the fucking worst one

*cheating bastard*

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Sorry to disappoint you Bob but I can actually speak German (as well as French) as can my German girlfriend of several years...I also spent 4 years living and working in Gemany when I was a spotty youth.

The translation link was for Tommy's benefit just to see if I could expand his 'Manc' boundaries a little, that is if he' s still with us after the earthquakes!

Surely you must have other character dimensions and assets apart from a crap car and a beer belly?

...und der ist ' Herr ' betrügender bastard zu Ihnen...

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

hmmmm trys to list points of interest.... ermm.. errr... huge cock and ermm errrr....

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Soooo as a person you're saying one of your plus points is you're a huge cock, not being funny or nothing mate but we can work a few things out for ourselves...

11. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    eh Tommy I meant to ask, has Manchester finally disappeared down a filthy fuckin great hole? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Manchester is a filthy fuckin great hole, and its always pissing down with rain.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Sorry to disappoint you Bob but I can actually speak German (as well as French) as can my German girlfriend of several years...I also spent 4 years living and working in Gemany when I was a spotty youth.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're over 40 aren't you?

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

eh Tommy I meant to ask, did any of your ornaments fall off the mantlepiece last night? Or has Manchester finally disappeared down a filthy fuckin great hole? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No dude where all still here and cos of the quakes we all gotta day off work so we can stay in getting coked out our minds.

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    It's ok tommy-no need to keep smacking your head off the wall about it...you see,Dubya's speaking german...you don't speak german wich is the reason you don't understand! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers nursey its a good job your here for me sometimes you sarcastic cunt.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    35 Sherlock

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Close enough.

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Anything else you want to know?

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Do you wear your seatbelt when you're riding in a car?

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Always. Safety first, Clunk Click every trip. think once, think twice, think bike! * slaps hand down on desk in karate type motion *

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member