Guys - Do y'all ever have this problem?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...where you go to take a piss and you haven't pissed in so long that the piss slit on the tip of your dick has sewn itself shut because it's so dry? When you start pissing, it spreads out like two fountains, aiming 90 degrees apart so it's impossible to actually make all your piss go into the toilet until you really force the stream out?

Just fucked up and wondering...

2. stymie

stymie New Member

Hmm...two jets of steaming piss. Are you talking about one of those held in for an age ones where no matter what you do one jet tends to aim for the pot and the other soaks the toilet roll? Or the curtains? The wife?

Two solutions.

Shove the cardboard tube from the inside of the toilet roll part way over your dick and aim

Piss in the shower/bath.

Since I discovered this the rest of my family no longer have to wear boots/gas mask after I have been.

Don't get me going on crapping.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Lomo mate you're not alone in the phonenema (sp?) my jap's eye is always blinking out on me, luckily I have a stone floor in my khazi and I can just let the piss dry out.

Mind, the Mrs looks like Olga Corbett when she goes in after me trying to keep her balance.

And as for my craps....sheeesh!

4. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

ahh the dreaded leaking... wow... and I thought I was all alone...

when doves cry my friends, when doves cry.

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Sorry guys as a lady i cannot empathise but we ladies have our own problems with the nether regions such as removing a tampon before it's ready to be removed, feels like its gonna drag your insides out with it.
    If you wanna experience something similar shove one on your gob for ten minutes then shut your lips tightly together and drag that sucker out.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Glad I'm not in the minority here... I fucking hate it when that happens (Unless I'm in public, then I don't give a fuck).

Hell, most of the time when I'm at home and drunk I just go ahead and piss outside in the neighbor's yard anyway...

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

it's even worse when you have a few penis piercings

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    ...where you go to take a piss and you haven't pissed in so long that the piss slit on the tip of your dick has sewn itself shut because it's so dry? When you start pissing, it spreads out like two fountains, aiming 90 degrees apart so it's impossible to actually make all your piss go into the toilet until you really force the stream out?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alright, here is the problem. You are obviously not pissing after you jerk off or after you violate that random 12 year old.

Make an effort to urinate on the rape victim after having your way with her. It will keep that "glued hole" problem at bay, and you may not get some fucked-up infection afterwards.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea that happens to me a lot. its b/c i have too much salt n nut enuff water.

10. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That happens every once in a while.

11. PhingerPhuckin

PhingerPhuckin New Member

its happened to me a few times..... but i usually just get really constipated.

You know the kind where you sit on the throne for an hour after think your finished.... waiting for that last bit to come out?
    you push and push and that sonovabitch just wont poke its head out.
    been having that problem latey. anyone else?

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhingerPhuckin:
    its happened to me a few times..... but i usually just get really constipated.

You know the kind where you sit on the throne for an hour after think your finished.... waiting for that last bit to come out?
    you push and push and that sonovabitch just wont poke its head out.
    been having that problem latey. anyone else?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no i just make some nasty squirty piles

13. PhingerPhuckin

yummie... that happens too. i also get the little rabbit shits

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhingerPhuckin:
    ...you sit on the throne for an hour after think your finished...B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

An hour? Now that is it fucking grim, what's wrong with you...tell the truth....

15. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    If you wanna experience something similar shove one on your gob for ten minutes then shut your lips tightly together and drag that sucker out.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's a gob?

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:

What's a gob?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mouth.

17. PhingerPhuckin

No problems really.
    Just sometimes i like to read. hehehe bathroom readers instatute baby!

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Lomo's pee pee...