Grappa.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Feb 21, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I have only had grappa once before, and that was when I was too drunk to know what I was drinking.

Anyhow, it is the fermented product of the grape pieces, stems, seeds, all of the leftover shit from when wine is being made. But honestly, it is pretty good, and I am pretty drunk (yet again).

So once again, I bid you good night.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have had Grappa before, and Mezataz (sp?) it tastes like shit but gets you fucked up...

3. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

that god damned free basing

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    that god damned free basing<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you smoke crack? that would explain alot...

5. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    you smoke crack? that would explain alot...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

free basing is making your own drugs dumb ass

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Free basing is cooking drugs (Especially cocaine) into a smokeable form... If you are going to use a term, use it correctly... Here is an example: "Shit for brains": Sparky acts like he has shit for brains most of the time...

7. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Free basing is cooking drugs (Especially cocaine) into a smokeable form... If you are going to use a term, use it correctly... Here is an example: "Shit for brains": Sparky acts like he has shit for brains most of the time...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no it doesnt
    free basing is making your own drugs. for example i saw this recipe r drugs on anarchy cook book 4 a form of weed made from bananas that is free basing

8. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

ur a dumbass, dumbass

and you cant make weed from bananas. the only thing weed can possibly be made of is weed.

9. Stranger

Stranger New Member

No, no, sparkey is right.
    And you can also put asprins into Coke~a~ Cola...

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I have had Grappa before, and Mezataz (sp?) it tastes like shit but gets you fucked up...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I discovered that the Grappa is a hell of a lot better when its extremely cold. If you put it into the freezer, and it gets that syrupy consistency, it's more enjoyable.