gotta find me a saviour!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Mar 9, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

As I have not yet found a God to bend a knee too. I am looking at two groups of people. Trying to choose the best. With out some one to pray how can I be saved?

I am toying with offering adoration to those people who earn their honest living from the frail old ladies they bash rob and rape.

The other contender for my adoration is the government paid kidnappers. Honest church going spiritual people, who even offer some of their legal earnings to God, Money earned by wrenching screaming terrified children from their mothers, fathers, home and siblings. Like a current case in the land of the???. A child forced during its short life to take, Ritalin, Risperidal, Visgaril, Zoloft and more. The reason. Not paying attention to a (no doubt boring) school teacher.

Enough no more said the mother. No for a lifetime. Pharmaceutical profits require it. So the child is taken away to be housed in a paedophiles paradise and drugged as the law requires. At least these caring government agents did warn the parents. We will be coming for your other children.

Even though I am a senior myself I have to say of the two groups. I tend to look favourably upon the muggers on the street. Should I bend the knee to their God? Or would the child despoilers God be more worthy?

Fearful for my godless soul.

2. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

send me some cash and I will pray for your sould. Fuck the rest, they are false gods.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you speak too much of the phrocies... remember there is only one true god "Feacalues"

4. Phuck Ya

Phuck Ya New Member

All the religions are bullshit..

------------------
    I will kill you all. Have a nice day.

5. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

For just 25 cents and the cheese of the back of Jesus's balls you can provide a warm meal for a hungry sick bloated little parasite...