Got to hand it to the Canadians...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

2. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

I liked how they made him talk Yoda.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Hmmm. Good is your point.

4. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Eh.......I didn't vote for him. Canada's alright in my book.

5. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

the question I ask g dub is what's his agenda?? all of a sudden he's the big brother of the world.. thanks but no thanks buddy... let the UN handle it..

it's a fact that presidents are more popular at war time... so I wonder if this war is more political stratedgy, or genuine "care" ... quit bullying around the entire world... granted we could all do without nuclear threat from Sadaam but I say diplomacy should be more important than ol'e G Dubs ply for being a "better" prez...

and more than half of you didn't even vote for him... that systems messed up.. one or the other... prez by election, or prez by party majority.

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

we (The USA) must just fucking love Canaduh because we let that anorexic kanuk sing GOd Bless America at the Stupidbowl. wtf. we as Americans should be ashamed of ourselves for that alone. and i didnt vote for Bush but love my cuntry anyway.

7. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

litsten rat, i understand that you are american and therefore are jealous of our country. Amongst our influx of entertainment talent upon which your country depends, we canadians still enjoys wide open spaces, under populated country (less than 15% of our country is inhabited) we do not yet understand the joys of "rush hour traffic" our ethinic minority's do not raise their voice in political issues due to the fact we would deport them. we are quiet strong nation that not only beat you of once but twice with little more than hockey sticks and pitch forks. rather than than claim we are world champions at a sport which only americans play (i.e. wanker football not the real vareity) we compete in world staged sporting events upon which world champions are recognized as world champions. i find the majority of americans deluded into thinking that they are superior to none other than their own invented foes, have less than a realistic view upon world events and tend to revel in their own ignorance.

8. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    litsten rat, i understand that you are american and therefore are jealous of our country. Amongst our influx of entertainment talent upon which your country depends, we canadians still enjoys wide open spaces, under populated country (less than 15% of our country is inhabited) we do not yet understand the joys of "rush hour traffic" our ethinic minority's do not raise their voice in political issues due to the fact we would deport them. we are quiet strong nation that not only beat you of once but twice with little more than hockey sticks and pitch forks. rather than than claim we are world champions at a sport which only americans play (i.e. wanker football not the real vareity) we compete in world staged sporting events upon which world champions are recognized as world champions. i find the majority of americans deluded into thinking that they are superior to none other than their own invented foes, have less than a realistic view upon world events and tend to revel in their own ignorance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHA!!!!!!

Thats funny! See america is the richest most powerful, most influencal country in the world! So shut your mouth about all americans being jealous of Canada. Americans are proud to be Americans OR else they would be in Canada....eh. America should be an empire and blow the hell out of Canada just for what you said. But you people did give us some good entertainment. The point is they all moved here! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

9. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    HAHAHA!!!!!!

Thats funny! See america is the richest most powerful, most influencal country in the world! So shut your mouth about all americans being jealous of Canada. Americans are proud to be Americans OR else they would be in Canada....eh. America should be an empire and blow the hell out of Canada just for what you said. But you people did give us some good entertainment. The point is they all moved here! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you need us we don't need you, we have more oil deposits, natural gas, and 2/3 of the worlds fresh water supply? what exactly do we need you for again? so it's ok for american's to be proud to be american but i can't be proud to be canadian? strange indeed.

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well seeing as im from england and therefore aint a yank or from canada ill stay out of this.

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

all i was saying was that its FUCKED that a Canadian was singing an American Anthem at an AMERICAN event. funny, i thought it was weird the Bucs were proclaiming themselves "World Champs" as well cause football is American. but yeah, we're still better than you. sorry.

12. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    you need us we don't need you, we have more oil deposits, natural gas, and 2/3 of the worlds fresh water supply? what exactly do we need you for again? so it's ok for american's to be proud to be american but i can't be proud to be canadian? strange indeed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't say you can't be proud of being from Canada I said you shouldn't say that Canada is better than the US. And if Canada was wouldn't it be called the most powerful country in the world.

You're Canadian be proud of it. I'm american and I'm proud of it. Just don't say that Canada is better, because its your opinon and you should say it out of respect for other people. Like I said before Canada is ok in my book.

13. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    HAHAHA!!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the US is also takes the cake for the most debt, most hated, and as for "influential" countries are starting to make political decisions based on the opposite that you do (IE 1 very important conference last weekend)
    oh, and no canadian on earth takes offense to "eh" it's a fun quirk, not a source of shame...

you need us we don't need you, we have more oil deposits, natural gas, and 2/3 of the worlds fresh water supply? what exactly do we need you for again? so it's ok for american's to be proud to be american but i can't be proud to be canadian? strange indeed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you mental? only 3/4 of our export goes to the united states... yeah canada would go under if the united states wasn't next to us.. BUT things can change, and the liberal AND new alliance parties are leaning towards more international markets.. so that dependance will slowly go down.. but for now.. we need them...

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well i think us brits shit on you both anyway you inbred hill billy fuckwits

15. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Fuck it all!

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Well, I just thought the Hitler moustache was funny....

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    well seeing as im from england and therefore aint a yank or from canada ill stay out of this.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like I said, I just thought the moustache was funny...

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Like I said, I just thought the moustache was funny...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

im getting a little worried about your moustache fetish dubya old mate maybe you should see a doctor.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    im getting a little worried about your moustache fetish dubya old mate maybe you should see a doctor.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go play with your sister ofelia sparky, and let us adults talk. Okay?

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Go play with your sister ofelia sparky, and let us adults talk. Okay?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ofelia sparky? wtf?
    go play with yerself, kitkumlikr.