Got get a guy's point of view on this one.......

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by timeforyumyums, Apr 29, 2002.

1. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

No help was rev on this one....sorry Rev! I need to turn to the threads!

This guy at work...throwin some weird signals at me. No sure what to do. Attraction is there but I dont know abot seriousness because our flirts are very sexually based.
    I ususally make the first move but not sure what to do in this situation because of the fact that we work together...GAS you thoughts count seeing as how you have the experience. Dont know if I want anything serious but then again who knows?

Questions, comments, thoughts?
    I know I will hear it about this.

P.S HEY GAS TAMMY MIGHT BE PREGNANT AGAIN!!!

2. again

again New Member

ok hon, fuck a coworker, and just go ahead and quit that job, nuff said? or experience and deny the words of elders passed for generations down to you... you want hell on a stick, fuck him and try to do your job from this day on.. it aint gonna happen, better off finding some 16 yr old river phoenix wannabe on the corner in north hollywood rather than fuck your life goodbye for some corporate loser wannabe... you know better...

3. again

again New Member

not that im calling him a corporate wannabe, he could be your partner at the 7-11 cash register, fuck, i dont know... but you know better

4. again

again New Member

fuck a coworker = one of u 2 will be finding a new job within 2 weeks

trust me or trust these losers that will guide you into a nuclear blast

like cheesedawg gives a shit, unless pussy is involved

5. again

again New Member

pussy and a carton of marlbs...

and a 5th

any alcohol he can drink
    as long as it goes down, so will you
    haha

mmmmffffff

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get the fuck out of here! Didn't dad get the bullets taken out of the gun? What the hell?

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:
    No help was rev on this one....sorry Rev! I need to turn to the threads!

This guy at work...throwin some weird signals at me. No sure what to do. Attraction is there but I dont know abot seriousness because our flirts are very sexually based.
    I ususally make the first move but not sure what to do in this situation because of the fact that we work together...GAS you thoughts count seeing as how you have the experience. Dont know if I want anything serious but then again who knows?

Questions, comments, thoughts?
    I know I will hear it about this.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's cool getting some sex out of a co-worker at first,but it sucks in the long run.

But,it's your world squirrel..doowatchalike.

8. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:

Get the fuck out of here! Didn't dad get the bullets taken out of the gun? What the hell?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yah but until he gets it all out of his system there is still a chance....shes gonna find out soon though......oh booooy!

9. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:

It's cool getting some sex out of a co-worker at first,but it sucks in the long run.

But,it's your world squirrel..doowatchalike.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See I just dont know HOW to appoach it....its very complicated to explain. I mean all the flirts are there its just the type of person he is that makes me stop and really think about it...he can be one way and then a completely different person the next.....WHOO KNNNNOWWWW?!?!?!?!?!?

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Why should a little thing like work get in the way of a shag? There's something about having a session whilst your being paid that gives it an extra edge!

Worry less, go get him tiger....

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Here is the solution to your problem.

Forget about this guy. Fuck me instead.

That simple. We don't work together so there won't be any odd moments afterwards. Plus I already have permission from your brother. I would ask your dad but he doesn't come to fugly.

Here is what happens when you fuck someone you work with.

STORY A : Guy and girl fuck. Guy wants relationship, girl doesn't. Guy gets sad and hates being around her. He wants to quit but can't. Girl finally comes around and dates guy. Girl is a pyscho. They end up living together for 3 years and then the girl leaves and takes all his shit when he gets a restraining order put against her. She sells his furniture, he gets stuck with 13 grand in debt. Bad idea.

STORY B : Guy trys to be a friend to girl at work. Girl wants to fuck guy. Guy finally breaks down and slides the cock in her. She gets obsessive, he says it was only a fuck. Girl starts fucking the boss. The guy gets dumped on by the boss and shit on repeatedly until he quits cause he can't take it anymore. He remains unemployed and broke for a year and almost loses his house. Girl fucks the boss' brother and the boss quits soon after. What comes around goes around mutha fucka.

These are the reasons you should fuck me instead of a co-worker. Thank you.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

STORY B: Boy meets girl. Boy fucks girl. Girl meets another girl. Girl fucks other girl. Guy buys a camcorder.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Erm, I mean, "STORY C" - don't mind the drunk.

14. timeforyumyums

Hmmm well that is all sweel that GAS has given the go ahead run for you and I to fuck but I dont know...the one night stand thing just doesnt fit me I guess...Got old quick.

Story D: Girl fucks guy. Guy and girl know that it was a one time thing and its done and over with. Acts like nothin even happened.
    Is that even possible?
    WHO THE FUCK KNOWS?!?!?!?!? I MEAN FUUUUCK!!!