got a quiestion...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dog Breath, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

I assume you are male and your ejaculate was pink?

It is pretty unusual to have blood in your semen.

Unless you have been probing your penis with rods (A gay thing), jacking off for the tenth time today, or been smashing your Dick with a hammer......
    You might want to get it checked. It could be an infection, does it drip?
    You might have the clap, had unprotected sex in the last month?

If the first scenario applies, see a shrink.
    If the latter applies, see a urologist.

Either way, it's time to get help.

2. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Yeah, there are a very limited number of fluids that can come out of your crotch without setting off warning flags. I agree, see the doctor.

3. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

I am female. No unprotected sex. And it only happens when I cum. No dripping or anything out of the ordinary. It doesn't hurt either. I get off, stand up and there it is. It's just the weirdest thing. I was just checking to see if maybe anyone else had this happen to them before. Im going to a doctor tonite I think. Thanks for your opinions.

4. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

No pain involved?
    Is it sore after?

You have some seriously strong vaginal muscles if you are tearing your hymen from vaginal contractions.

Does the blood come from the front (Urethra) or from the vaginal canal?

I am stumped, I can't imagine what is causing it.
    Are you Catholic? Maybe it's stigmata.

5. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    No pain involved?
    Is it sore after?

You have some seriously strong vaginal muscles if you are tearing your hymen from vaginal contractions.

Does the blood come from the front (Urethra) or from the vaginal canal?

I am stumped, I can't imagine what is causing it.
    Are you Catholic? Maybe it's stigmata.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to ask, are you a doctor or do you (like me) just like talking about vaginas?

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

or a gynaecologist who takes his work home and/or likes talking about vaginas

7. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

I'm not really sure where its coming from.
    It doesn't hurt during or after. And im not catholic but that was funny. *OMG!! My bloody cum stain is in the shape of Jesus' face!!!* I could charge money for people to touch it and pray over it. That would be a hoot.

I guess i'm just gonna have to swallow my pride and head to the doctor. Goddamnit! I haven't been here long and I don't have a doctor so I'm gonna have to go to someone I don't know. I'm gonna get violated by a stranger again...*sigh*

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    I'm gonna get violated by a stranger again...*sigh*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought that is what Fugly was for?

Does it happen when you cum alone or only with someone? I know from...well nevermind...I just know that there are infections (not STDs) that can cause you to bleed. If you had pain I would say it was cysts or that fybro-stuffis. No matter what you doc should be able to help you.

As long as you are telling us everything...you don't have any strange habits like masturbating with letter openers do you? That could be the culprit!

Now does anyone want to take a look at this blister thing on my anus?

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Now does anyone want to take a look at this blister thing on my anus?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I want to pop it with my fucking teeth

10. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

It happens both ways. I *ahem* did a little experiment to see if it just happened when I was with someone and it happens when I'm alone too.

And I had a cyst on one of my ovaries, but it went away. Maybe it came back and/or ruptured...I have an appointment Friday to see a doctor.

11. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

No, I'm not a doctor but I like all things that grow on wimminz.

Sorry about your predicament, What could be worse than going to a strange doctor to talk about your bleeding genitals?

That ranks right up there with having a coke bottle removed from your ass.

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i know hot to stop that.
    STOP FUCKING SHAGGING YOU NASTY CUNT.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    DR.THOMAS 710 PHD.AND FUCK UP

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    Has anyone ever bled when they orgasm? this is a serious question, but I know some of you will laugh anyway. I'm just curious what would cause this and how to stop it. Im scared... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in sex ed, we were taught some light bleeding is normal, but if yer worried go get checked n tell us about it...r me, at least, u have me kurious.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    I assume you are male and your ejaculate was pink? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dammit, HD is female.

It is pretty unusual to have blood in your semen. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

when we have livestock semen samples that are pink, we call a vet or put em in the "for market" section.

Unless you have been probing your penis with rods (A gay thing), jacking off for the tenth time today, or been smashing your Dick with a hammer......
    You might want to get it checked. It could be an infection, does it drip?
    You might have the clap, had unprotected sex in the last month?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u would know.

If the first scenario applies, see a shrink.
    If the latter applies, see a urologist.

Either way, it's time to get help.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its time to take yer own advice. PM me for a kounseling appointment.

Are you Catholic? Maybe it's stigmata. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think if she was catholic, she would've been a male priest

*OMG!! My bloody cum stain is in the shape of Jesus' face!!!* I could charge money for people to touch it and pray over it. That would be a hoot. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u know, i bet some ppl would probably fall for that shit, too.

I guess i'm just gonna have to swallow my pride and head to the doctor. Goddamnit! I haven't been here long and I don't have a doctor so I'm gonna have to go to someone I don't know. I'm gonna get violated by a stranger again...*sigh* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck, reminds me of yearly pap smears. n then when i had an ultrasound for my ovaries, i had a small cyst.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    As long as you are telling us everything...you don't have any strange habits like masturbating with letter openers do you? That could be the culprit!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, she uses a crucifix

Now does anyone want to take a look at this blister thing on my anus? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

take some pics, i want to see. whats yer diagnosis?

And I had a cyst on one of my ovaries, but it went away. Maybe it came back and/or ruptured...I have an appointment Friday to see a doctor.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think if a cyst popped, then you would be bleeding for several days.

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    I want to pop it with my fucking teeth<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Strangely enough I have no urge to have you do that...I think I will just take my cat to the vet...he has the same thing

15. kitana

kitana New Member

Strangely enough I have no urge to have you do that...I think I will just take my cat to the vet...he has the same thing<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kitty is sick? post pics of it.

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    kitty is sick? post pics of it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

His name is Blade and he loathes being called Kitty, Pus, or Baby Boo Bear

17. kitana

kitana New Member

His name is Blade and he loathes being called Kitty, Pus, or Baby Boo Bear<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh ok, post pics of Blade.

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Hey, Kit you are about to make your 4000s post, do you get a prize or something?

19. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    u know, i bet some ppl would probably fall for that shit, too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhahahaha....fuckin' Heartlight...I forgot all about that place. Those are some of the most longwinded motherfuckers I've ever cum across. Me and some other people were in the process of flaming their forums a while back, but I think we all lost interest. They just ramble on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.... And I see that that dumbfuck Elman kept posting in my thread even after I politely asked him to fuck off. Maybe I should go back and tell him to go get bent...or at least laid.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Has anyone ever bled when they orgasm? this is a serious question, but I know some of you will laugh anyway. I'm just curious what would cause this and how to stop it. Im scared... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you cum blood? Are you being serious or is this another reference to your 'flame'?