Got 2 say

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MissTerious, Nov 5, 2002.

1. MissTerious

MissTerious New Member

Fireworks really piss me off!!!

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

yep, fucking fireworks

3. aznad

aznad New Member

OH YEAH

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Rowdy election night crowd in your state, eh?

And for the record, fireworks kick ass. Especially homeade ones.

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yeah well fuck voting in FL if you are a Democrat or Green Party. the young people that might actually benefit dont turn out and the dying Medicare Ho's come out by the thousands. All these old fucks care about is Medicare costs and keeping the taxes down while the children here are toothless retards. i would pay a little more in taxes just to ensure proper education and health care no problem. i paid almost $50 a carton for smokes in NY and pay $24 here in FL. these fucks let kids teeth rot out then they go to Emergency room for abscesses then the state has to pay more. i say pay the shit now and deter cost in the long run. my ass voted. dammnit.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Could you figure out the ballot? I hear they're real stumpers...

BTW: I heard that in some of the "African-American" neighborhoods that people were posting official-looking signs that read something to this effect:

"Attention voters! In order to vote, all traffic and/or criminal fines/citations must be taken care of, etc..."

You hear anything about that, too?

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

As far as I'm aware does that mean the Republicans now 'own' Congress which is good news for Bushy babe?

Get ready for War surely?