goofy goths are funny

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Icenhour, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

2. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

You know, I love goth grls, the are beautiful. ewell most of them. There is such thing as too much of a good thing. Reminds me of a story, there is a local nightclub in Raleigh , Legends, its a gay bar, but every monday night is industrial dance night, the fags stay home and the goth kids come out.

Well I was there slingin cane and meth, and we met this dude who called himself "LeStat", had fangs and everything. He invited a very close friend of mine (Ms. X) to his house. She said she would go over If I was there you know, just in case. well we went to his house, in North Raleigh, really nice house accually, and he was convincing us he was a real vampire, blah blah blah.

In his basement he had a real casket, I asked him if that was where he sleeped? he said, "of course". I dared him to lay in the thing, he did without hesitation. I slamed the lid shut and caskets have locks on them, so I locked him in place, then looted his house and left with asswipe banging on the casket.

True story...

5. cittykat

cittykat New Member

...poor guy. aah well he deserved it

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

"... u know thats going in scary goth pic thread duncha..."

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Is that UT?

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Just go to this site: http://www.gothgoose.net

Although it hasn't been updated in fucking ages, the archives are funny as hell.

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Is that UT?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    yes.

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Just go to this site: http://www.gothgoose.net

Although it hasn't been updated in fucking ages, the archives are funny as hell.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, AND...the guys from Newgrounds & FDA started this site up: http://www.sillygoth.com

Kind of along the same lines.

11. kat

kat New Member

I always though the Catty Goths website was good...I wonder what happened to it?

12. Triumph

Triumph New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my god...

What the hell happened to him? He looks like he was in a freak accident involving Michael Jackson and a supply truck for ACE Hardware.

13. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Thought so

16. skank ass ho

skank ass ho New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    I always though the Catty Goths website was good...I wonder what happened to it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cat and myself got sick of doing it... though our archives can be found at web.archives.org

-----
    No, I am not Goth... I am just... eccentric and retarded.

17. Mr. Icenhour

Mr. Icenhour New Member

goofy goth pics. Well this is just a sample of the goofy goth girl I have to live with

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

There was also the Chic or Shriek website (which is also temprarily closed, actually).

My ex actually did get a bad rating on that site. It was pretty damned funny.

19. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Icenhour:
    goofy goth pics. Well this is just a sample of the goofy goth girl I have to live with

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    fuckin tard, like I would be embarresed of those pics, They have all seen them. and I think I looked pretty damm hot in them.... well compaired to what I look like now.

20. the_12_inch_pianist

the_12_inch_pianist New Member

Chicks who dress like that let you go down on them when they're on the rag, then kiss you after! Damn I love girls like that. They're the kind that put their finger in their ass while you're banging them and then suck on it!

God bless each and every one of you goth girls!!!

ps.. they all swallow too