God im so sexy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by supersexybitch, Oct 17, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cleanergeezer:
    We can only hope one will cling to the other and the pair will go down together, Oh Er, go down together, we know a song about that!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

aww c'mon that's a bit harsh... wank has already had her earth shattering realisation... leave her be a while to come to terms with her shattered dreams

2. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp:
    THE VOICE OF CLARITY

wank was once a newbie anonymous slut who's first impression was to leave a bad taste in the mouth... she once lingered amongst the shit that collects at bottom of the fugly keg.. but now she's risen above that.. because supersxybitch has arrived and the denser of the two will sink to the bottom
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh... I thought I had risen above sad cunts like Sprsxybtch on merit of my razor sharp wit and intellect, and undeniably humorous posts... and for the fact that SOMEone said I had due to my posting my pic...

opps

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank:
    oh... I thought I had risen above sad cunts like Sprsxybtch on merit of my razor sharp wit and intellect, and undeniably humorous posts...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now that's an undeniably humorous post

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    i said raised in my estimation... that has nothing to do with your standing in the forum

4. ssb

ssb New Member

come on pimple answer my question..where are they pics of the old hag then..i wanna good laugh

5. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp:
    i said raised in my estimation... that has nothing to do with your standing in the forum<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't say fairer than that...

6. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Stridently whined superpussybitch:
    ..where are they pics of the old hag then..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I imagine you'd have better luck asking her directly. But numerous ones of her have already been posted here - you could search them out yourself in probably 10min or less...

...if you're not too lazy or impatient, that is. Or course, showing some figurative cojones for your own part is appearing increasingly unlikely, which diminishes your chances of cooperation.

7. ssb

ssb New Member

oh shut up emu...go tell rod to stick his arm back up your ass and maybe you'll have some fun again.

8. ssb

ssb New Member

And wank be careful your getting brown rings round your ankels.

9. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersxybitch:
    oh shut up emu...go tell rod to stick his arm back up your ass and maybe you'll have some fun again.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

O.k... I am gonna ask now

1) WTF are you talking about

2) Rod's dead anyway...(?)

3) I think Emetic is American, So I am sure he has no idea who Rod and Emu were anyway...

10. ssb

ssb New Member

Hey wank..sluuuuuuuurp sluuuuuuuuurp nuzzle sluuuuuurp.

11. ssb

ssb New Member

One other thing, since when is it a problem to have a dead guys arm up your ass?

12. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersxybitch:
    Hey wank..sluuuuuuuurp sluuuuuuuuurp nuzzle sluuuuuurp.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice one cunt face... I can imagine it took you a while to think that one up...

Youre even fucking me off

13. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

One other thing, since when is it a problem to have a dead guys arm up your ass?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, Yeah.. thats it bitch...

try and slip in a couple of 'sick' comments so they think... 'oh! maybe we miss judged her/him, he/she IS cool really...!'

No doubt you will be going for the 'I regularly maim and kill children for recreational purposes' next?

14. ssb

ssb New Member

No wank unlike you i dont give a shit what people think of me on here,unlike you i wont be embarrassing myself by ass kissing the regulars,attemping shit humour or allowing my photo to be defaced to make me look like a complete ass and then pretend i dont care by doing it myself.
    Nursey (even though i hate the slut) seems to have u pretty much judged correctly.
    Wank your name says it all.

15. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Wank, here's a translation of superlamerbeeyotch's last post for your benefit:

No wank unlike you i'm rather concerned about what people think of me on here, but I'll keep protesting that I don't because I naturally presume everyone else around me is a credulous retard, too. meanwhile, I'll continue embarrassing myself with shit humour while pitifully refusing to provide graphic evidence of anything I say about my namesake appearance - I couldn't stand to have it defaced because my self-image is SO important that it must be protected from reality at all costs. I look like a complete ass for doing all this, I know, but remember what I said earlier: I dont care what people think, no I don't, I rilly, rilly don't...

BTW, Wank - an emu is a large, heavy flightless bird that most resembles...well, have a look yourself:

16. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

No wank unlike you i dont give a shit what people think of me on here,unlike you i wont be embarrassing myself by ass kissing the regulars,attemping shit humour or allowing my photo to be defaced to make me look like a complete ass and then pretend i dont care by doing it myself.
    Nursey (even though i hate the slut) seems to have u pretty much judged correctly.
    Wank your name says it all.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a couple of points...

1) I don't need to keep changing my name so that I can reinvent myself as some sort of 'cool' 'witty' and err 'sexy' bird.

2) I believe I defaced the picture of myself first.

3) I HAVE posted my picture but I don't recall flouncing around telling everyone how gorgeous I thought I was... I JUST POSTED IT

4) Shit humour, hmmm... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    and the not so juvenile reply from YOU <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    (did you stick your tounge out after you typed that?

Now... I wasn't too bothered about seeing your pic, but I feel as though I need to put a 'face' to the highly 'insulting' but strangly 'funny' if not infantile comments you have posted...

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

go wank... walking on shit seems to have done you some good

18. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    go wank... walking on shit seems to have done you some good<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... good for the lungs

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally dreamt supersexybitch:
    I wake most mornings and have to peek under the covers just to check i'm still as sexy as ever.Then i have to stand in front of a full length mirror for at least 20 minutes before i get dressed and orgasm.
    I make myself hot and horny just being me. Then I _really_ woke up and looked in stark terror at my series of stretch-mark covered folds and my stinking ginger cunt. After pushing myself close enough to the edge of the bed so I can simply fall onto my feet, I slowly plod to the bathroom, like an injured sloth I move with speed and the grace of a pregnant hippo.
    I smash the already broken floor tiles into a fine powder, a briddleway of dust that also tells me where the fridge is. After five minutes of horrendous retching sounds I pick up enough courage to take another look at myself in the mirror. It becomes unbearable however and I must retreat to speak to god on the big white telephone, thank the lord I know where the fridge is, or the 50lbs of stomach contents might never be replaced. A short time later, a bowl full of pizza topping tells me its time for a snack, maybe a couple of dozen fried eggs and a crate of waffles, afterwards I will think about what to have for breakfast!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

20. ssb

ssb New Member

yeah yeah wank you keep coming up with these reasons ..
    No i guess you dont coz i obviously do coz supersxybitch and supersexybitch are so different bit like "i dont wank" and "wank"

and isnt that the first defaced pic of you.going onto
    then a few after this.

thats because after you posted it everyone could see you where an ugly bird.So there's no point pretending your something your not.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>bubbliness? Do I appear bubbly?

But anyway...Thank you for helping me face up to my problems...

I'll keep that signiture for a while... to remind me to drink my slimfast<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i dont call this humour wank i call this "being afraid nursey is gonna slag me of so bad nobody will like me anymore so i better ass suck"