God im so sexy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by supersexybitch, Oct 17, 2001.

1. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersxybitch:
    Ahh-there you go wank-the shit at the bottom of the barrel has blah blah blah blah normal boring shit flowing freely from the old slappers fingers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ohhhh... missed that comment...

2. ssb

ssb New Member

After being the scum on the top of the shit at the bottom of the barrel-when the shit had gone...old slapper talk shit again!!!

3. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Riposted wittily by SuperBoringBeeyotch at 3:55:
    ...old slapper talk shit again!!!

Then, in her astoundingly scintillating followup of 4:51, quoth she:
    ...old slapper talk shit again!!!

What a wordsmith

We are not worthy.

4. ssb

ssb New Member

oh emu if u really think u need to comment ....first post said " boring shit flowing freely from the old slappers fingers " second one said "old slapper talk shit again!!! "
    only a slight difference but i suppose to subtle for a feeble brained baaaaaaaaa like u to notice.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersxybitch:
    oh emu if u really think u need to comment <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We have emus here?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    I'm not about to peruse the thread for these posts, but if these quotes were used to describe your normal contributions to the forum, they were right on the mark.

Hey guys! Maybe she is purdy after all! Maybe we can push her to the edge of a cliff and fuck 'er from behind! I just hope she's not sheared yet... it's like to have a handle to hold onto...

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

BTW: I simply love how you had to reregister with a slightly different name...

Whassamaddah? Staring at the mirror for extended periods of time affect your short term memory? Try picking an easy password next time, something like 1,2,3,4,5...

7. ssb

ssb New Member

revy u is a funny little man..all those little quotes,then making witty little comments after each one...go on do it to this post so i can enjoy your humour once again

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

another fat huffer dirty ugly slut with no pictures.. great

9. ssb

ssb New Member

NURSEY U SEE WHAT HE WROTE BOUT U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted right here:
    Kiss<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

revy u is a funny little man..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's our charlie chaplin

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

NURSEY U SEE WHAT HE WROTE BOUT U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how can i be talking about her.. i said no pictures.. Nursey has posted pictures... those pictures show for certain i'm talking about somebody else..

13. ssb

ssb New Member

my lips r puckered and waiting rev u show it and i'll kiss it

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp:
    he's our charlie chaplin<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Either that, or your Marty Feldman...

15. ssb

ssb New Member

absolutly fantastic actor/director

16. ssb

ssb New Member

Pimple where are these pics of the old hag anyway?

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

THE VOICE OF CLARITY

wank was once a newbie anonymous slut who's first impression was to leave a bad taste in the mouth... she once lingered amongst the shit that collects at bottom of the fugly keg.. but now she's risen above that.. because supersxybitch has arrived and the denser of the two will sink to the bottom

20. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp:
    THE VOICE OF CLARITY

wank was once a newbie anonymous slut who's first impression was to leave a bad taste in the mouth... she once lingered amongst the shit that collects at bottom of the fugly keg.. but now she's risen above that.. because supersxybitch has arrived and the denser of the two will sink to the bottom
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    We can only hope one will cling to the other and the pair will go down together, Oh Er, go down together, we know a song about that!