God im so sexy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by supersexybitch, Oct 17, 2001.

1. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Just passing thru and definitely intend to make it back soon for a proper introduction to this interesting new person named SuperBoastyBeeyotch.

Hopefully by then she will have either shat or gotten off the pot with her pulchritudinous pretensions.

TTFN...

2. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    DAMN STRAIT!
    and what the fuck is cecilbdemento anyway?
    just go away and never cum back
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh listen to Mr high and mighty here!
    you think your so bloody good just because Pimp and a few others think your cool!
    but i think your postings are just as pathetic,stupid and unintresting as you!

stop telling people to go away! and practice what you preach!

3. supersexybitch

supersexybitch New Member

LMFAO at all of you..my god if i was gonna show a pic i'm not gona now ..wouldn't want a bunch of freaks like you to know what i look like.
    I bet you all read my topic and freaked out OMG HOW DARE SOMEONE COME ON OUR FORUM AND WRITE THAT..THIS IS OUR FORUM AND NOONE CAN WRITE ANYTHING THE REGULAR PEOPLE.
    My god is was ment to be taken lightly but obviously noone can make a silly statement without being jumped upon by the rather agressive people on this forum.
    The only person i've read who has any sense on here is becky but then again females are far more intelligent than men

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CecilBDemento:
    Nursey, "bucket cunt", "fungussy"???...*golf clap*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CECIL!!! YOU FUCKING....FUCK-ING.... .......

5. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersexybitch:
    females are far more intelligent than men <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I couldnt agree more!

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey becky, your daughter likes when I cum on her face. Se calls it "frosting"

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:

I couldnt agree more!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither could I. Of course, I could agree less...

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

CECIL!!!

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersexybitch:
    LMFAO at all of you..my god if i was gonna show a pic i'm not gona now ..wouldn't want a bunch of freaks like you to know what i look like.
    I bet you all read my topic and freaked out OMG HOW DARE SOMEONE COME ON OUR FORUM AND WRITE THAT..THIS IS OUR FORUM AND NOONE CAN WRITE ANYTHING THE REGULAR PEOPLE.
    My god is was ment to be taken lightly but obviously noone can make a silly statement without being jumped upon by the rather agressive people on this forum.
    The only person i've read who has any sense on here is becky but then again females are far more intelligent than men
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha, you never were going to post your fucking cringe-inducing ugly picture were you?, just say it go on.. tell the truth.. that all your fucking cameras broke, and you have no fucking friends...oh thats ok...we deffinately believe you now... i mean we cannot believe anything else, you tell us you are sexy, but we what we dont have is that thing called proof...

Your flies, buzzing around your head.. that smell, somewhere between rotting sheep and burnt sulphur....and your face, the mirror splintering, glass fogging pigs ass you call a face is no longer required here...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    as I said before, we are still lacking in that thing called proof, you may think you are more intelligent, but that is what you think and it's not what i know

the only women who i can safely say are, as intelligent as, no more, no less are the regulars, you know, the ones that are actually liked... which, unfortunately, is not fucking you...

you are not funny
    you are not intelligent
    you are not even HUMAN, and you are certainly
    NOT FUCKING WELCOME

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nicely put, Dis...

There's a lot of love in this room, eh?

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Rev:
    There's a lot of love in this room, eh?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GAAH GAAAH AAAAAAAH *yanks out fringe*

ow.. fuck

12. supersexybitch

Who the fuck rattled your cage disorder..i bet you were sitting at your keyboard for ages trying to think of something witty and humourous to write..unfortunatly u failed on both accounts.
    As i said im not showing my pic coz i dont want freaks like you to see it.
    And as for being ugly,i bet you are a skinny, potmarked face,greasy haired geek who's only enjoyment in life is wanking of to the sad picture u download.
    If somebody of the opposite sex ever came near you,you'd shit yourself coz i bet the only sexual experience you have is peeking through the crack in your parents bedroom watching them screw.
    You more than likely have an extreme body odour problem and such low self esteem that this forum is your only contact with the outside world.Going out in public and having a life would be beyond your wildest dreams coz if you went outside all the kids in your neighbourhood would throws stones at "the smelly freaky geek"
    So disorder take a bath,use deoderant,brush your skanky hair,clean the smegma from under your foreskin and go get a life.
    YOU POOR SAD EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Who the fuck rattled your cage disorder..i bet you were sitting at your keyboard for ages trying to think of something witty and humourous to write..unfortunatly u failed on both accounts.
    As i said im not showing my pic coz i dont want freaks like you to see it.
    And as for being ugly,i bet you are a skinny, potmarked face,greasy haired geek who's only enjoyment in life is wanking of to the sad picture u download.
    If somebody of the opposite sex ever came near you,you'd shit yourself coz i bet the only sexual experience you have is peeking through the crack in your parents bedroom watching them screw.
    You more than likely have an extreme body odour problem and such low self esteem that this forum is your only contact with the outside world.Going out in public and having a life would be beyond your wildest dreams coz if you went outside all the kids in your neighbourhood would throws stones at "the smelly freaky geek"
    So disorder take a bath,use deoderant,brush your skanky hair,clean the smegma from under your foreskin and go get a life.
    YOU POOR SAD EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Yawn*

14. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Who the fuck rattled your cage disorder..i bet you were sitting at your keyboard for ages trying to think of something witty and humourous to write..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually, i got home from work, and i saw this stuck up arrogant cunt trying to look cool in the forum, so i insulted her, which is what i like doing best.. both those posts took less than, 10 minutes (give or take 2 for spelling check), but then again, they would make you laugh would they, because you are a cold heartless mother fucking whore... who will never get a date, and probably never leave the house. people would think you are some kinda terrorist dissease, you look so fucking ugly..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nearly skinny, i am losing quite a lot of weight thanks, and being fat like you doesnt really interest me anymore.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually, i have quite a few sexual experiences, with beautiful women unlike you.. and my parents arnt even together anymore, so thats gonna be fucking hard, you dumb cunt..
    [/QUOTE]

You more than likely have an extreme body odour problem and such low self esteem that this forum is your only contact with the outside world.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont you get the word 'JOB'?? oh no you dont, you've never left your fucking pc for a day have you?
    smells, nope..
    low self esteem, deffinately not...

Going out in public and having a life is what i do quite regularly, thanks, you lonely fucking desperate hypocrite whore...

So disorder take a bath (had a shower earlier, but thanks) use deoderant (can i borrow yours?, pleasee.. i havent need one for so long) is...,brush your skanky hair( its cropped short, so brushing it would be like using an umbrella in the summer)

clean the smegma from under your foreskin and go get a life. ( oh, didnt you know, your fucking mom did that for me last night )

YOU POOR SAD EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN THAT I THINK YOU ARE, BUT THE ACTUALLY TRUTH IS QUITE DIFFERENT I KNOW, I JUST ACT LIKE THIS BECAUSE I WAS ABUSED AT SCHOOL, SO EVERYBODY PLEASE, DO WHAT YOU ALREADY DO AND IGNORE ME, THANKS

my thoughts exactly

15. supersexybitch

Boohoo you make me sooooooo sad disorder..whats up being picked on at work for being a freak?

16. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i'll shall re-quote, for the dumb ass whores like yourself...

...so i insulted her, which is what i like doing best...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and, in case you still dont understand..

...so i insulted her, which is what i like doing best...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote

no, do you? ohhh thats right, you dont leave your house

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i shall commence my quoting and replying ........

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

19. supersexybitch

hey disorder I THINK YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR UNDERWEAR I CAN SMELL YOUR SKANKY PANTS FROM HERE>

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sluttyslimycunt
    Damn Nursey you seem to rather hostile today..maybe you should chill out a bit and go releave your sexual frustration on that hollowed out water melon you have hidden under your bed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImOneSexXyBitch part deux:
    Nursey i've been reading some of your forum topics and replies and you really are an extremly boring person.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you read up on my beloved, yet you make allusions to her being male...

have you ever considered becoming my 2nd pet retard, sparky is starting to hump the furniture... mind you.. i think even unfussy sparkster would turn up his nose as your pestilent cunt..