God im so sexy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by supersexybitch, Oct 17, 2001.

1. supersexybitch

supersexybitch New Member

No i'm not an old man sitting in a library,i am a female with a sense of humour where as you (from the replies you have given me) have non.Infact i have a clear image of you..i see a 40 year old slightly balding man who has no control over his life either at work or at home and thinks he can gain some respect from what he write on this forum.
    Hate to tell you..nobody cares.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

'sense of humour'???
    What joy-yet another unoriginal,dumb fucking shit-for-brains has registered with the forum to tell us "oooh i'm so sexy i can't get over myself-yeah i'm sooo hot i can't touch myself blahblahblahblah".You crack us up,cunt!Let's just take another look at that fine humour shall we:

"I wake most mornings and have to peek under the covers just to check i'm still as sexy as ever.Then i have to stand in front of a full length mirror for at least 20 minutes before i get dressed and orgasm.
    I make myself hot and horny just being me."

"I do go out in public and express my sexuality all the time..often resulting in arrest but for someone as sexy as me i dont mind.
    I always get away with it after a session with the judge"

"No i'm not an old man sitting in a library,i am a female with a sense of humour where as you (from the replies you have given me) have non.Infact i have a clear image of you..i see a 40 year old slightly balding man who has no control over his life either at work or at home and thinks he can gain some respect from what he write on this forum.
    Hate to tell you..nobody cares"

*slaps thigh,clutches at sides*
    WOW!You are going to be one of the sharpest wits around here i see-I can't wait for the next dull......thud of a fucking response we get from you!

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersexybitch:
    No i'm not an old man sitting in a library,i am a female with a sense of humour where as you (from the replies you have given me) have non.Infact i have a clear image of you..i see a 40 year old slightly balding man who has no control over his life either at work or at home and thinks he can gain some respect from what he write on this forum.
    Hate to tell you..nobody cares.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See? What'd I tell you... 'warped sense of reality'...

Let me fill you in on one of my average days. I wake up at 4 AM, sharp, get dressed, brush my tooth, and proceed to feed the pigs. (Pigs will eat anything, btw... which comes into play a little later in the story)

After the sun rises, I get into my pickup and try to beat the school bus to the children on the morning route. I keep an eye out especially for little girls aged 5-9. I lure them into my truck with the promise of candy, and proceed to take them back to my barn.

After that, it's a no-holds-barred struggle between life and death for the poor little cunt. I whip out my 3.45 inch penis and chase her around the stable, pausing occasionally to inject some more speed.

After the poor brat tires out, I let her know it was all just a game, and comfort her the best way possible... with duct tape.

What follows is simply too graphic for the forum, but suffice it to say, if the girl survives, I turn her loose in a strange city with only the tattered and torn clothes on her back and a cardboard sign that says: "Sucky Sucky 5 dollah"

If she doesn't survive, well... it's to the pigs.

With that being said, I can't help but wonder... have we met before?

4. supersexybitch

Rev was that little speach supposed to shock me..sorry to disappoint you but i found it rather dull.
    Next time your gonna try and make your less than interesting life sound more interesting don't pick a subject that spotty teenagers would think was cool to write.
    Now you can go back to your dull little life and dont forget to buff your head...fat arse.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersexybitch:
    Rev was that little speach supposed to shock me..sorry to disappoint you but i found it rather dull.
    Next time your gonna try and make your less than interesting life sound more interesting don't pick a subject that spotty teenagers would think was cool to write.
    Now you can go back to your dull little life and dont forget to buff your head...fat arse.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cow, was your opinion supposed to mean something to me? Sorry to disappoint, but I found it rather inconsequential.

Next time you try and express your opinion on this forum, don't.

Go back to staring at the mirror in your endless seek-and-destroy mission for blemishes. Continue to pick the scabs out of your cunt, maybe one day you'll finally get rid of those bothersome things...

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im just like pimp. Post pics. Until that time you are a fucking bloated wilderbeast becky...

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Damn Nursey you seem to rather hostile today..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'm always hostile to the stink of shit that cock-vomit like you bring into the forum.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    What the fuck do you expect me to do with a 'hollowed out melon'?You obviously are going from experience-tell us all about it bucket-cunt!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    No,that'll be the blind,urine soaked,one legged retard you've got tied to the bedpost dementedly trying to free himself before you go back up to ~lavish him~ with more of your fat-fungussy-folded festering cuntness.

8. supersexybitch

Nursey i've been reading some of your forum topics and replies and you really are an extremly boring person.
    Your replies are more or less exactly the same..offensive and unintelligent.
    Maybe you should leave the water melon alone for a while and find a friend who will talk to you after sex.

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Nursey i've been reading some of your forum topics and replies and you really are an extremly boring person.
    Your replies are more or less exactly the same..offensive and unintelligent.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well-i'll take that as a compliment since 'boring' and 'uninteresting' is the lable you give to people like Rev.Lomotil!

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

And Rev did i touch a nerve with the baldy fat arse comment?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to disappoint, but no. And quite frankly... I doubt you'll ever get the pleasure of coming into contact with any of my nerves.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Well-i'll take that as a compliment since 'boring' and 'uninteresting' is the lable you give to people like Rev.Lomotil!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaaw... I'm touched!

Flattery will get you everywhere...

12. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Afghani Children too:
    Im just like pimp. Post pics. Until that time you are a fucking bloated wilderbeast becky...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Supersexybitch I am Becky! And yes I do piss them off and annoy them!
    Great innit?

I hate to shatter your illusions but supersexybitch is not me this time ok!

and actually I think she is ok!

Well now you have 2 of us pissing you off!

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'd say it's slightly less than mediocre.

14. supersexybitch

Nursey i'm so glad i made you happy by using the same term for you as i did for Rev.This is probably because you are a younger version of the balding fat arsed freak.So nursey look in the mirror and admire your hair while you have it.
    Oh and its nice to meet you Becky ,these sad lonely men need some sort of stimulation in their lives and i guess we are it

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nursey i'm so glad i made you happy by using the same term for you as i did for Rev.This is probably because you are a younger version of the balding fat arsed freak.So nursey look in the mirror and admire your hair while you have it.
    Oh and its nice to meet you Becky ,these sad lonely men need some sort of stimulation in their lives and i guess we are it
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I get more stimulation by looking at inanimate objects.

16. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Listen bitch.... are you ever gonna stop flappin yer gums about how sexy you are long enough to post a damn picture? You started this fucking topic and I have yet to see one picture. So post it or shut your cum-dumpster.

17. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

DAMN STRAIT!
    just post a fuckin picture of yourself. this message goes to any one of you chicks that think that you are sexy. put a picture of yourself on here and let the rest of us decide.

18. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

I have to take sides w/ the 'others' on this - "SEXY", EITHER POST THE PIC THAT SHOWS JUST HOW DAMN SEXY U R ....OR SHUT THE HELL UP!

Nursey, "bucket cunt", "fungussy"???...*golf clap*

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

shut your filthy fucking mouth superdumbwhore or whatever you imagine yourself to be on a regular basis...

you dont have any presence in this forum, you never had, never will, in fact.. fuckit you havent got any presence in LIFE. i bet you are a rank, unsociable, spotty teenage slut, who, even tho promises to put-out on the first date will never get any because you're so fucking repulsive...

i bet that i would have seen piles of shit, that look better than you do, and fuck mornings.. if we can ever find you under all that dirt and fucking mucus then we'll tell you your sexy...

no fuck off before i get really mad

20. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

DAMN STRAIT!
    and what the fuck is cecilbdemento anyway?
    just go away and never cum back