God im so sexy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by supersexybitch, Oct 17, 2001.

1. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Oh for fucks sake wank-i thought it would take more than a rabid little yappy dog like ssb to throw your enormous clumping mass of balance-ssb is vying for your position of shit scum so that you have to be the shit!!!Surely you have some self esteem left after my benevolent cathartic beatings? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh no... I could quite happily carry on... Im just fucking bored of the skank slut

and, if I do carry on cracking that iron dildo that is superspazzybitch ... I will have to rename myself wank-slave to Nursey- she does what shes told...

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CecilBDemento:

Nursey, I thought u were a 'Nursey' I introduced to this site a month or so ago, so any references to nurseyslut(which u failed to balk about - damned interesting) were intended for another.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes,it did seem just a tad overfamiliar,but whichever you prefer,Nursey or Nurseyslut will do.

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank:
    and, if I do carry on cracking that iron dildo that is superspazzybitch ... I will have to rename myself wank-slave to Nursey- she does what shes told... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know people who would pay good money to be in a position like the one you just described!

4. kaye

kaye New Member

i never actually read the whole thread before, but now that i have...*pulls out the popcorn* its pretty fucking funny

5. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kaye:
    i never actually read the whole thread before, but now that i have...*pulls out the popcorn* its pretty fucking funny<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh...! your pretty fucking retarded

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

nursey, quit posting when it's logged in as me... after all.. we can't perform an edited cover-up anymore

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> I wake most mornings and have to peek under the covers just to check i'm still as sexy as ever.Then i have to stand in front of a full length mirror for at least 20 minutes before i get dressed and orgasm.
    I make myself hot and horny just being me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lie

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    fib

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> I do go out in public and express my sexuality all the time..often resulting in arrest but for someone as sexy as me i dont mind.
    I always get away with it after a session with the judge <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

porky

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> No i'm not an old man sitting in a library,i am a female with a sense of humour where as you (from the replies you have given me) have non.Infact i have a clear image of you..i see a 40 year old slightly balding man who has no control over his life either at work or at home and thinks he can gain some respect from what he write on this forum.
    Hate to tell you..nobody cares. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whine

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Rev was that little speach supposed to shock me..sorry to disappoint you but i found it rather dull.
    Next time your gonna try and make your less than interesting life sound more interesting don't pick a subject that spotty teenagers would think was cool to write.
    Now you can go back to your dull little life and dont forget to buff your head...fat arse. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lame

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Hate to disappoint you all but i'm not becky, but if she manages to piss off you sad gits then i like her.
    And Rev did i touch a nerve with the baldy fat arse comment? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

poor

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    *yaaawwn* aah m mm mmm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Damn Nursey you seem to rather hostile today..maybe you should chill out a bit and go releave your sexual frustration on that hollowed out water melon you have hidden under your bed.
    NURSEY IS THAT YOU I CAN HEAR BANGING UPSTAIRS.....STOP IT I TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU WILL GO BLIND DOING THAT. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

moan

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Nursey i've been reading some of your forum topics and replies and you really are an extremly boring person.
    Your replies are more or less exactly the same..offensive and unintelligent.
    Maybe you should leave the water melon alone for a while and find a friend who will talk to you after sex. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck me, is this bitch a fucking nag or what.

and more recently:...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    My mother was right wanking does make you go blind or in your case wank blind and stupid...whats up cant you read whats written on your pic or dont you realise if something is written on something thats not meant to have writing on,it's been defaced.
    Jesus you really are a stupid cunt aren't you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just fuck off cunt

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersxybitch:
    please stop trying to be like nursey with your extremly bad attemps at being abusive towards people, it just doesn't work when you do it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ironic

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Boooooringonic...

10. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Boooooringonic...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no... no I don't think thats a real word...

bionic is though

11. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

So far, this has got to be the longest running topic so far.

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i think this thread just contains a lot of posts, other 'topics' might have come close, but they would have been spread over several threads and brought up here, slagged down there...etcetc

13. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

14. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    ironic<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moronic

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank:
    Moronic<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

colonic

16. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    colonic<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ohhh... phonics

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

phonics<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ebonics

18. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

ebonics<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

techtonic

19. ssb

ssb New Member

Hey wank i found a nice man for u..maybe he'll prise open your legs,brush away the cobwebs,rub your clit till he gets your juices flowing and give u a good hard fuck..coz by the sounds of things u need one.

20. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersxybitch:
    Hey wank i found a nice man for u..maybe he'll prise open your legs,brush away the cobwebs,rub your clit till he gets your juices flowing and give u a good hard fuck..coz by the sounds of things u need one.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that I am bothered I couldn't see the pic... No doubt you strained the muscul in your head hard and put some ugly/deformed/retarded male for me to 'drool' over...

Now... grow the fuck up and leave me alone