God damnit kitana!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PhingerPhuckin, Feb 16, 2003.

1. PhingerPhuckin

PhingerPhuckin New Member

I went to your site and after like 3 weeks on here i had to open a kitana bashing post.

You weird psyco lesbian animal mutalating phucking whore. damn you..... some one pls help me here. i havent been on here long. and i need more people who have known her longer and have better insults to throw at her.

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Listen you little shit, Kitana might be a complete fuckin retard but she's our retard you only get privileged information about her after 6 months of posting or 500 posts which ever comes first.
    Or ask IMC he loaths her.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

i am a homosexual male, nut a lesbian. get it straight.

4. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

the link to her homepage doesn't work

where is her "page"

5. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Is it wrong for me to want to shit in Kitana’s mouth while I fuck her in the ass and punch her in the head?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:

where is her "page"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i fixed it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Osausage bin laden:
    Is it wrong for me to want to shit in Kitana’s mouth while I fuck her in the ass and punch her in the head?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no its nut b/c i just want to bust a nutt in yer butt.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Listen you little shit, Kitana might be a complete fuckin retard but she's our retard you only get privileged information about her after 6 months of posting or 500 posts which ever comes first.
    Or ask IMC he loaths her.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh you fucking little shit,kit might be a dirty skanky whore,but we still like her more than we like you so go fuck yourself you retard.

8. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Posted by Tommy:
    Yeh you fucking little shit,kit might be a dirty skanky whore,but we still like her more than we like you so go fuck yourself you retard. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who, exactly, is this "we" you're banging on about, Tommy? You and your miniscule penis?

Don't you dare speak on my behalf, you weedy suck-off.

You're nothing more than a bandwagon-jumping cunt.

Die.

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:

where is her "page"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit. The Nashville chick is back? That fucking sucks cause I stayed Thursday night in Nashville, TN. I could've got me some.

10. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

Although I hate newbies in here, I have to agree with the little bitch. Kitana's one sick ass mofo. Her site sucks ass too.

11. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Shit. The Nashville chick is back? That fucking sucks cause I stayed Thursday night in Nashville, TN. I could've got me some.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no you couldn't have

i am in jersey right now

and i have promised someone first fugly fuck all ready

but as long as you are around any chance you would be driving anywhere near NC in the next two weeks

i could fly home but want to make a side trip first

12. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by D.S.:
    Although I hate newbies in here, I have to agree with the little bitch. Kitana's one sick ass mofo. Her site sucks ass too. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no prob with newbies. They should just try and settle in a little more slowly, rather than jumping up and down for attention like some love-starved puppy.

I have to confess, tho', that Kitana is really doing it for me. I don't know if it's the torturing animals routine, the strangely ambivalent gender games she plays ... hell, I even find her annoying habit of over-using the 'k' key strangely erotik.

Is that so wrong?

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

and i have promised someone first fugly fuck all ready

but as long as you are around any chance you would be driving anywhere near NC in the next two weeks

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probally. Who gets first dibs anyway?

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I should just dig in my wallet (being independantly wealthy) and buy the girl a plane ticket

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    ...I have to confess, tho', that Kitana is really doing it for me. I don't know if it's the torturing animals routine, the strangely ambivalent gender games she plays ... hell, I even find her annoying habit of over-using the 'k' key strangely erotik.

Is that so wrong?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, yes...in a nutshell.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Yeh you fucking little shit,kit might be a dirty skanky whore,but we still like her more than we like you so go fuck yourself you retard.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh thanx tommy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    Who, exactly, is this "we" you're banging on about, Tommy? You and your miniscule penis?

Don't you dare speak on my behalf, you weedy suck-off.

You're nothing more than a bandwagon-jumping cunt.

Die.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Grabs krotch at chester.* dun fuk with my bitch.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty_sanchez:
    Although I hate newbies in here, I have to agree with the little bitch. Kitana's one sick ass mofo. Her site sucks ass too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what do u suggest i do to make it nut suk?

I have no prob with newbies. They should just try and settle in a little more slowly, rather than jumping up and down for attention like some love-starved puppy.

I have to confess, tho', that Kitana is really doing it for me. I don't know if it's the torturing animals routine, the strangely ambivalent gender games she plays ... hell, I even find her annoying habit of over-using the 'k' key strangely erotik.

Is that so wrong?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

chester, babe, we need to chat sometime. would u like to be my lil bitch?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Well, yes...in a nutshell.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer just jealous b/c he doenst like u

17. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Probally. Who gets first dibs anyway?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IMC

he's even promised to let me live afterwards