Go see the Jackass movie.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Oct 26, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

See above. That's all I have to say about that.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Looks pretty decent, and that Johnny Knoxville guy is hot. (Philip John Clapp)In a gross kinda way.

3. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Looks pretty decent, and that Johnny Knoxville guy is hot. (Philip John Clapp)In a gross kinda way.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya hes fucking dead sexy,id so do him...

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I so would TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is sooo DELISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

or download it.. there is a quality version of it on Kazaa.. also get the CKY2001 movie, its the bam video

6. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    or download it.. there is a quality version of it on Kazaa.. also get the CKY2001 movie, its the bam video<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i tried getting it off kazaa last night,and the fucking cocksucker had renamed Sorority Boys...didnt find that out till after it was fully downloaded and was playing it....ASSHOLES.....why the fuck do they do that....

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    ya hes fucking dead sexy,id so do him...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd do him too after he's been sterilized and scab-free.

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    .. also get the CKY2001 movie, its the bam video<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that the one where Knoxville shoots himself in the chest while wearin a bullet-proof vest?

9. 1337

1337 New Member

knoxville isnt in CKY
    They do throw a Bigger coke in the window at a drive thru, and loads of other fun less extreme pranks.
    They are skate videos, with pranks and shit, but less and less skating as it goes from 1-3.

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    knoxville isnt in CKY
    They do throw a Bigger coke in the window at a drive thru, and loads of other fun less extreme pranks.
    They are skate videos, with pranks and shit, but less and less skating as it goes from 1-3.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I know what they are. I just remember seeing a skate video with Knoxville and a couple of the other dudes from Jackass, before they started doin jackass, in which he has someone hit him with a tazer, he shoots himself in the chest with a 38, some dude drinks his own piss, etc., etc.
    ...now that I think about it, I think it was a Big Brother video.