Glaucoma

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I gotta go have the pressure checked in my eyes again because it is higher than it's normal higher than average. It always is high but now even higher.

FUCK! If I get glaucoma, I'm gonna be pissed. Scary milky eyes and blindness does not sound like a good time.

I should have never answered that question, "Would you rather be blind or deaf?" with, "Blind."

This is why I quit going to the DR last year. This is the first DR appt of any kind I have had in over a year. Something is always fucked up. :eek:

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

you are fine... This has been a bad year for my eyeballs.... I have ANOTHER red thingy ... from Arab baby hitting me with a broom last night.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have been trying to do things like brush my teeth and stuff with my eyes closed. I always have this feeling like something is going to hit me in the head... like tensed up. I don't know how blind people do it.

4. Dilaudid Daisy

Dilaudid Daisy New Member

Pot is good for glaucoma. Stop worring and smoke up , bitch

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think I will just have to do the medicated drops if it comes down to it. I really have no desire to start smoking pot again.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I talk to people in my line of work now in different states at work. When we get a stupid person first question we ask is "did they seem to be stoned?" Second question "California or one of the other pot states right?"

More often than not the answer to both is "yes"

That having been said its New Years so .... spark it up bitch.

Later.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009