Girlfriends suck

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Oct 6, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

You know... why do women have to rub shit in your face all the time? Guys know that other men look at their girl. That's normal. Some even get very pissed about it. That's normal. Some even get violent. That's also somewhat normal. But when a guy accepts that its going to happen.... and he trys to stay cool about it... maybe even proud that so many others want her... why does she rub it in his face? Just to let us know that we can easily be replaced? Is it a control issue?

WTF!!???!!

Then the guy gets ready to beat somebody's ass and she's like "I don't wanna start any conflict."

WELL YOU JUST DID BITCH!!! KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT NEXT TIME AND DONT TRY TO BEAT DOWN MY MALE EGO!!!! FUCKING CUNT!!!

That felt good.

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

To make matters worse, I get to spend the next 7 days in Jessop, MD. I'll be sleeping at the world's largest truck stop. Full of whores, pushers, theives.... great people! Why do I find it not so hard to believe that Martin Felcher lives only 5 minutes from this place? Maybe I should sleep at his house.....

3. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

back in the day when I was a hillbilly yeeehaawww truck driver hauling racing fuel across the fruited plain from sea to shining sea (NOTE TO LIMEY FAGGOTS...THE FRUITED PLAIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU...YOU LOST IT IN 1776) anyway..Dallas Pike Truck stop was "entertainment central"...never a dull moment..of course a faggot like Cheesedawg would probobly rather be at MArvin's house sucking him off...

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    You know... why do women have to rub shit in your face all the time? Guys know that other men look at their girl. That's normal. Some even get very pissed about it. That's normal. Some even get violent. That's also somewhat normal. But when a guy accepts that its going to happen.... and he trys to stay cool about it... maybe even proud that so many others want her... why does she rub it in his face? Just to let us know that we can easily be replaced? Is it a control issue?

WTF!!???!!

Then the guy gets ready to beat somebody's ass and she's like "I don't wanna start any conflict."

WELL YOU JUST DID BITCH!!! KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT NEXT TIME AND DONT TRY TO BEAT DOWN MY MALE EGO!!!! FUCKING CUNT!!!

That felt good.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Having a girlfriend seems to be a lot like having manic-depressive disorder. There are times when you feel on top of the world, giddy, just the luckiest man alive, while at other times, you want to repeatedly blow your brains out, or the brains of someone else, or you just want to crash your truck into the nearest Strawbridges or Old Navy store just because women piss you off at that particular time.

Cheeze, my friend, women are simply giant piles of insanity. But, our ability to keep it mentally and emotionally together for both ourselves and for our girlfriends....well, that's in part what makes us men (that, and a pair of testicles, to quote the Big Lebowski...).

5. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Tediously ranted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    (NOTE TO LIMEY FAGGOTS...THE FRUITED PLAIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU...YOU LOST IT IN 1776) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gave it away is probably nearer the mark, your entire population takes 2 years to kick out a dozen or so English soldiers?

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Games people play.

Cheeze, she's only doing that to make you jealous. Apparently, you don't act 'jealous enough' to suit her. My tip is to NEVER show jealousy (even if you feel it). That'll drive her fucking crazy (ier).

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I think that Cheeze's point is absolute vindication of the thread that was posted a while ago (I can't be arsed looking for it) where I said that a wank is far simpler and far more enjoyable than most things a woman can offer...apart from home cooking.

Whilst I've got 5 fingers, a fat palm and a vivid imagination I'll win hands down (geddit?)

Men are form Mars, women are from Uranus isn't it?

8. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

gotta disagree with ya there cheeze

9. Guest

Guest Guest

To make matters worse, I get to spend the next 7 days in Jessop, MD. I'll be sleeping at the world's largest truck stop. Full of whores, pushers, theives.... great people! Why do I find it not so hard to believe that Martin Felcher lives only 5 minutes from this place? Maybe I should sleep at his house.....
    --------------------

8===D (_{i}_)

Then you should feel right at home.

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Gave it away is probably nearer the mark, your entire population takes 2 years to kick out a dozen or so English soldiers?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Almost right there, they gave it away in the sense that they never even tried to get any of it back again. The English were overthrown all over the world for years, all they did was go back 2 months later with 100 times more soldiers and kick fuck out of everybody. Why didn't they do this in the case of the US?
    Because the Lords and noblemen of Britain owned all the fucking land anyway! It was them that didn't need to pay tax anymore, they couldn't have given a fuck about the americans, they just fought their war for the Lords who refused the king the ability to defend it.

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    back in the day when I was a hillbilly yeeehaawww truck driver hauling racing fuel across the fruited plain from sea to shining sea (NOTE TO LIMEY FAGGOTS...THE FRUITED PLAIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU...YOU LOST IT IN 1776) anyway..Dallas Pike Truck stop was "entertainment central"...never a dull moment..of course a faggot like Cheesedawg would probobly rather be at MArvin's house sucking him off...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The TA in West Virginia? That place is a hole! I almost got knifed there once.

12. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! That's the place!

13. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Girlfriends do suck. But I have one who's very understanding of anything I throw at her-not literally -and that's a lot. The right person is one you can talk with about anything and everything, and you tolerate each others quirks. The right person comes along eventually when you yourself know who you are. Unfortunately all relationships involve BIG compromises on both or all 3 sides .
    Best advice for relationships- don't spend too much money.

14. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D' Generate:
    Girlfriends do suck. But I have one who's very understanding of anything I throw at her-not literally -and that's a lot. The right person is one you can talk with about anything and everything, and you tolerate each others quirks. The right person comes along eventually when you yourself know who you are. Unfortunately all relationships involve BIG compromises on both or all 3 sides .
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for the insight but i still prefer a bag of lime and a shovel in the boot of the car... as a security measure obviosly

15. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D' Generate:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus you sound like Oprah. I been with my beeyotch for 12 years now, and I do whatever the fuck I want, and I just put her thru medical school so now I'm spending all the money I want!

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Shut up!D Generate comes to tha DISCO with me!Ahh love him!

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hahahahahahahaha!OOOPS!!!Sorry about that Pimp! *uncrosses eyes and signs back out again*

18. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

OPRAH! YAY! OPRAH! She's fat, she's sassy, she's rich. For how much would I lay Oprah? Right now $12,000.55 might get it up.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that east of Wheeling? Off of I70?

20. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

OPRAH! YAY! OPRAH! She's fat, she's sassy, she's rich. For how much would I lay Oprah? Right now $12,000.55 might get it up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah? I'll up the ante. How much money would you take to get into a threesome with both Oprah and Star Jones?