"GIRLFRIEND"(fuck head)

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Nick Morgan, Jun 15, 2002.

1. Nick Morgan

Nick Morgan New Member

My girl n' i have been together for 5 years. We got two kids and every things cool, right! FUCK NO!!! I have no family my kids n' her are all i got. I use to have friends and i use to party until she told me " it's time to grow up now, you have a family to think about". So I ditched the few friends i had, to do the right thing and be the kind of dad mine would have wanted me to be. So a couple of months ago i start havein seiziers and fucked up migrains, so the the doc tells me i cant drink do drugs or smoke cause i can die from it now ( no big deal since i had stoped drinkin cause of her and i dont do drugs.)and i gota take this fuckin shit list of medication.This is the fucked up part now since i got out of the hospital after a mounth shes miss fuckin party girl out every fuckin night drinkin till dawn with her friends not takein me cause "you'd just get board and wana go home" an hangin out with a bunch of fuckin assholes an shit(since the verey night i got home a mounth ago). So what im thinkin is when she gets home at about 6am i'm gona bash her fuckin head in an ditch with my kids. Aint gona happen i'm just fuckin pissed off. I dont believe in sucide but a 40 of old E's sounds good to me right about now.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Guess what I'm drinkin' right now...

3. Nick Morgan

Nick Morgan New Member

sounds tasty

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Guess what I'm drinkin' right now...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

guess what i'm fucked up on right now....

5. kitana

kitana New Member

sick nick: ditch the bitch n take yer kids with u or just leave em with her. they might not even be yers, i suggest u do pat tests on all of em.

6. diesel

diesel New Member

take them all on holiday to pakistan.they will kill her as qiuck as aids.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LIFER:
    take them all on holiday to pakistan.they will kill her as qiuck as aids.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do the airlines/traffic go that way?

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Give them a ticket to Detroit and I will sacricfice them in a long forgotten ritual that will bring my master back from the eternal pits of despair,plus they will die a horrible fiery death.

So,that works out for everyone.

9. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    guess what i'm fucked up on right now....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Trebor mints????

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GothAppleSplatters:
    Give them a ticket to Detroit and I will sacricfice them in a long forgotten ritual that will bring my master back from the eternal pits of despair,plus they will die a horrible fiery death.

So,that works out for everyone.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh! elaborate some more

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

If you show me your boobs on your webcam I will destroy them with a ritual that involves a goat's heart,sheeps blood and your boobs on my comp screen,,and then I will masturbate furiously and fall asleep.

And then curse you...

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sick Nick:
    My girl n' i have been together for 5 years. We got two kids and every things cool, right! FUCK NO!!! I have no family my kids n' her are all i got. I use to have friends and i use to party until she told me " it's time to grow up now, you have a family to think about". So I ditched the few friends i had, to do the right thing and be the kind of dad mine would have wanted me to be. So a couple of months ago i start havein seiziers and fucked up migrains, so the the doc tells me i cant drink do drugs or smoke cause i can die from it now ( no big deal since i had stoped drinkin cause of her and i dont do drugs.)and i gota take this fuckin shit list of medication.This is the fucked up part now since i got out of the hospital after a mounth shes miss fuckin party girl out every fuckin night drinkin till dawn with her friends not takein me cause "you'd just get board and wana go home" an hangin out with a bunch of fuckin assholes an shit(since the verey night i got home a mounth ago). So what im thinkin is when she gets home at about 6am i'm gona bash her fuckin head in an ditch with my kids. Aint gona happen i'm just fuckin pissed off. I dont believe in sucide but a 40 of old E's sounds good to me right about now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

waahh geees. i think you wanna slip away quietly there bud, no mess, no problem.

heres what i suggest you do.

first off, make sure you got everything you need or want. spend all day, every day, looking for stuff you wanna take with you, cos its no going back.
    pack your bags, stash em safe, like round your mothers (if she can) and hopefully your bitch wont notice the slow depletion of your clothes, trinkets and jewelry.

second, store some clothes somewhere where she wont look, or alternatively place everything in the 'laundry basket' as far away from laundry day as possible, this means she wont take them and wash them by mistake. also, throw in some warm things, this is going to be a night op. in the meantime, use her for food, housing and sex until you're ready.

third. make your move.
    whatever shes doing that night, make her feel comfortable and loved, no matter how much it might make you cringe. because this is the last time she is going to get any. have a drink with her if you can, because this means she'll fall asleep faster. goto bed with her as usual, but this time do not go to sleep yourself and ensure that she is in deep sleep before you start. about 1 hour is sufficient, although the average is only 20 minutes.

fourthly, get the fuck out.

get up to 'go to the bathroom' and get on your clothes. take some food with you, because you need to eat, and the more she hasnt got the better.

*optional* seperate the car keys from the house heys.

slip out the door, quietly shut it and post your house keys back through, (unless you wanna keep em so you can harass/steal later)
    take the car to your mothers, pick up your stuff and go somewhere where the sun is shining and the women are plentiful..

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Hey disorder, You ain't themman to give relationshiip advice.. I remember a 12 page thread where you were fucking around on kit... I just bring that shit up because it was funny watching ofelia's heart break...

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GothAppleSplatters:
    If you show me your boobs on your webcam I will destroy them with a ritual that involves a goat's heart,sheeps blood and your boobs on my comp screen,,and then I will masturbate furiously and fall asleep.

And then curse you...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh? well...how about my butt?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Hey disorder, You ain't themman to give relationshiip advice.. I remember a 12 page thread where you were fucking around on kit... I just bring that shit up because it was funny watching ofelia's heart break...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was really nice how you komforted me that night. u r sooo sweet, my luv

15. Nick Morgan

Nick Morgan New Member

dont have a mother, cars broke down and shes never home at night( she allways of gettin fucked up without me) i think the brick idea is good

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sick Nick:
    dont have a mother, cars broke down and shes never home at night( she allways of gettin fucked up without me) i think the brick idea is good<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you need a harmonica

17. kitana

kitana New Member

dont have a mother, cars broke down and shes never home at night( she allways of gettin fucked up without me) i think the brick idea is good<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tell her not to go
    make her not go.
    i bet she is cheating on u. u r a pussy

18. Nick Morgan

Nick Morgan New Member

i aint no pussy

19. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Who cares if she leaves, when she does have the neighborhood skank come and fuck you. Dont tell me there isnt a neighborhood skank, theres alwasys one. I have watched plenty of Jerry Springer and know this as a fact. Maybe you will get lucky and one day she will come home and catch you. Dont forget she has left you in a plce where she is extremly vulnerable. Her home!! First off for this to work you all have to not be very affectionate. Grab her toothbrush and give yor asshole a nice scrubbing every now and then and place the toothbrush back as if nothing has happened. Have you ever seen the southpark episode where they tried to give their parents herpies? Use this, find the nastiest skank in your city. Take her home, let her use her lipstick, her brush, hell let her brush her teeth with her toothbrush, who cares how many people brush their teeth with your ass on the toothbrush. Get her to wear her clean underwear and place them back in the drawer. Invade everything personal that this bitch has with the skank. Ruin it all.

If all else fails drug her, tie her up on the bed. And burn the motherfucking house.

20. Nick Morgan

Nick Morgan New Member

you have some good ideas, i think i'll just start takein off in the mid. day an not come back untill i'm ready to fall asleep, or throw up then ill go home and puke on her while she sleeps