Ginger

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Straight to the point on this one I think... to cut a long story very short I recently shagged a girl who had ginger hair with matching muff. Big tits though.

Suffice to say I've never podged a ginger before and it was a bit wierd as I am dark (streaked with distingushed flecks of gray) and the colour clash was extraordinary...

Has anyone else done deviant orange coloured sex before?

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh i have and she was one horny bitch it was like fucking a wild animal it was great.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Yeah, she was a bit 'explict' to say the least, I wonder if it's because the 'Ginger' chromosme is nearer to rutting monkeys than 'normal' non-ginger DNA?

Expect a pro-ginge backlash anytime now...

4. stymie

stymie New Member

I had a thing for the old ginger minge when I was a younger lad, gone off em now though, them gas fires seem to be a tad stroppier than the average chick. Or maybe that was my imagination. Good fucks though

Wasn't her was it?

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Can't tell from here mate...

6. stymie

stymie New Member

Ah fuck it, bastard didn't work. The x is red though! ahem, I'll give it another go.

7. stymie

stymie New Member

[img[http://www.bodyerotix.com/red/set1/kerri12.jpg[/img]

8. stymie

stymie New Member

It's shit being thick.
    Hope you spotted my deliberate mistake

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

10. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

The best looking piece I ever stepped out with was ginger. She had masses of red hair (heavily streaked)and was absolutely stunning (think Carol Decker out of T'Pau, but much, much better looking). Anyway, not suprisingly she was quite a successful model, among other things, fronting a magazine campaign for Porche, but now the downside....she was an absolute stereotype of what you expect a model to be. God, she was so fuckin thick. Plus she had the shallow personality to go with it. On top of that she was shite in the sack, probably too worried about getting her lovely hair messed up. How I put up with that shit for 4 months I'll never know.

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Not a day goes by without the lovely, lush Carol popping into my early 80's prepubescent thoughts.... where is she now?

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Yeah, she was a bit 'explict' to say the least, I wonder if it's because the 'Ginger' chromosme is nearer to rutting monkeys than 'normal' non-ginger DNA?

Expect a pro-ginge backlash anytime now...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeh she had a right temper on her ad she was a bit of a cunt too so i did a runner on her but she was fucking amazing in the sack.

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

You know, I actually remember T'Pau from the 80's....they did that goofy-ass song called "Heart and Soul"...(I remember every teenage girl singing that goddamned song in high school - another element to provoke violence towards women)

I bet she doesn't look nearly as good as here these days, but who cares? I would still fuck her.

(Hey Cheeze! You think they would get booked at your club? That would be funny as hell. )

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

It's them boots that do it for me.. sexy as hell