Germany did what Republicans want to do

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Obama made public speeches browbeating Germany for not doing its share to "stimulate" the economy.

America is now at practically zero GDP growth and actually negative when you subtract government growth as a factor of GDP as you should because it is funded by our taxes actually leaching money out of the market.

On the other hand Germany's GDP was 2.2 per qtr. or look at it this was 2.2 * 4 = 8.8 GDP.

And unemployment has dropped to an 18 year low.

And people will wonder why the asshole Democrats will get their heads handed to them today.

The Germany That Said No
    The stimulus pleas of the Obama administration fell on deaf ears in Berlin. Guess whose economy is growing faster.
    Oct 30, 2010, Vol. 16, No. 08 • By CHRISTOPHER CALDWELL

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Great article, Joe.

I believe it was up until '08 or '09 that Germany had a decade or two streak of leading the world in exports, only to be usurped by China recently, as it quickly expands it's ownership of the US's debt.

I typically despise political ads on TV, but I found this one on the Internet, and it's pretty phenomenal...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTSQozWP-rM&feature=player_embedded

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Hell yeah and with better employment Germany will grow its way out of the recession instead of taxing its way out.

This is simple easy to understand logic but the asshat Democrats just short circuit every time you try to explain it to them.

If the liberal news or a comedian did not say it made sense, then they just cannot see it.