gender bender or not

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by ratatouille, Apr 8, 2004.

?

somethings not quite right

1. hmm, yeah dumbass, thats a dude!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nice red X rat.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Big Mac anyone?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Schmed is a homo.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yeah, i know.
    maybe now??

3. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

i'd hit it... for a big mac.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

how bout the McRib?

5. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

i'd hit it...

6. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Face it, Fred would hit ANYTHING with a vagina...

Including a cross-eyed three-armed gorilla in a pink tutu.

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I'm not replying to this thread...wait..DAMN YOU RAT!!!

8. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

That's not true at all. I run a bar/restaurant in a northern Virginia college town. It's not a big college, but it's 70% female... so there's plenty of hot college pussy to be had if one so desired. I also have direct connections to people that can get any sort of party favors you could possibly want. Needless to say, this makes me quite popular with girls that like to party.... plus, i'm a sexay mutha fucker. I'm guessing I turned down more pussy last month than you've actually had in the last decade. Just a guess though...
    Anyway, my point is this: I am devoted to ONE woman at a time (unless, of course, they wanna have one of their girlfriends join in). But hey, thanks for pretending like you know a thing or two about me... :?

...that reminds me, tell that freakish three-armed silverback mongoloid you call "mom" to stop blowin up my cellphone all the fuckin time. I don't know where she got my number from, or what she told you about me (aside from that crock of shit about me hittin anything with a vagina) but enough is enough. :roll:

9. igabfbrn

igabfbrn New Member

Kaptain is just a sad lonely man. He feels he needs to slam other people who are better than himself. Maybe some day Kaptain will pull his centimeter peter out of his pet gerbil's ass who he named Richard Greer.

10. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Musta struck a nerve...why else would you fire back with a "your momma" crack.
    :?

11. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

take a moment and look back through the archives... I always fire back with either a "your momma" or a "your sister" crack. but if you wanna chalk it up to 'striking a nerve', go right ahead.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Oh Freddy my love, we all know what a hit you are with the ladies. I wouldn't even blame you if you hit this: for a small fries.

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I think someone else already mentioned this, but Jamie Lee Curtis is really a man too.

14. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Oh, so in OTHER words....you're not very creative....Ok...I can handle that.
    So, in a "tit for tat" move....

Your momma looks like Yule Brenner in the morning.
    :shock:

15. Dubyas Brother Tojo

Dubyas Brother Tojo New Member

And that, my friends, sums up the waster that he is.

16. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

Ha. Wow... let's look back at your creativity for a sec, shall we?

Hmmm.... quite witty. You obviously out-rank me in creativity. I concede to your superior intellect. :roll: While we're at it, let's take a look at something else.

3.66 posts a day and absolutely nobody gives a FUCK what you have to say. Every time I read one of your posts.... I moan. Are you so ignorant that you can't see that?

This calls for a poll...

17. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Oh, and you think someone gives a fuck about what you write? Damn, you *ARE* dilusional, aren't you...

Oh, and if you *REALLY* didn't care about what I wrote, you would simply skip them, now wouldn't you?

18. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

I believe so, yes. Need proof?

Yes I am. So what.

I wasn't referring to myself, I was referring to what I believed to be the general opinion of the forum collective. Based on the results of the poll I took, I'd say I hit the nail on the head.

19. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

here

and

here

ya see, unlike you...people actually seem to enjoy my posts at times. And also unlike you, people welcome me back when I don't post for a while.

me = welcome addition to the Fugly forums
    you = unwelcome addition to the Fugly forums

you suck. go away.