Geese

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Matthew, Jun 6, 2002.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

what a load of shit someone should send him a box of shit for making up such a bullshit story,anyone who believe is is as braindead as the guy that thought it up.

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Have you ever encountered a goose? they are evil evil birds. we used to have a goose that lived near the doctors office at ft.benning when i was stationed there. you had to walk on the other side of the street to avoid him. if you came within 20 feet of him he would waddle after you with his wings extended squaking. it was an evil goose, someone should have just fucking shot it.

4. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Classic!

5. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Hehe, nice visual. Sounds like alot of fun.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh matt i agree they are bad tempered bastards,but chasing a car down the street and taking em on with a tennis racket,come on how fucking gullible are you?

7. kitana

kitana New Member

geeze tase goo, me make goo geeeeze, u like geece? i make u geece for 5 dolla. 5 dolla goo?

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    yeh matt i agree they are bad tempered bastards,but chasing a car down the street and taking em on with a tennis racket,come on how fucking gullible are you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I subscribe to the theory of intellectual osmosis. As such, I must now cease our conversation and move away from you before my intelligence begins to drop. Good day.

9. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

why cant we all just get along
    geese and humans living in this one big wonderful world together...as one
    this guy found a way to live peacefully with dolphins here see for your self .....weird
    www.dolphinsex.org

very weird....

10. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

fucking dolpins? people would fuck anything these days, inanimate or not! i will stick to normal sex thank u.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    why cant we all just get along
    geese and humans living in this one big wonderful world together...as one
    this guy found a way to live peacefully with dolphins here see for your self .....weird
    www.dolphinsex.org

very weird....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ewww, now thas jus naste