Gay or Not?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, May 27, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Let me tell you people a story. Then you can decide.

I'm hanging out at Cactus on friday, and as usual, I'm chillin in the DJ booth. Three girls come in and say they wanna have wild lesbian sex. This isn't unusual. It happens about twice a night usually. So me and Big Daddy Dave say "SURE!". Another guy who was hanging out in the booth said "Oh fuck no. That shit's nasty!" and then he left.

Is it possible that there is a hetrosexual man out there that doesn't like watching lesbians eat pussy? Or was he a queer? Coincidentaly (or perhaps not), his name was Tommy. You guys tell me.

Is he Gay..... or Not?

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i want your job you bastard!

1: perhaps hes a queer and doesnt want to admit it
    2: hes a virgin and he doesnt want to admit it
    3: he doesnt want to get involved with anything that excludes him, and he doesnt want to admit it

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

If he isn't a rump-spelunker, then he was probably emotionally scarred years ago. I bet you his grandmother might have been a lesbian, and he probably walked in on her and her lover.

I think if anyone saw two obesely flabby elderly women with super fierce arthritis, those fucked-up swollen ankles, their tits fully imploded, their twats most likely smelling like iodine, and stubble on their chin from their hormones getting out of whack, going down on each other with their dentures floating in a coffee mug...I bet you that would stifle anyone's ability to enjoy watching lesbians.

You know what you should do? See if this Tommy guy is online, IM him, and ask him if he was ever emotionally scarred by something like that. He will probably end up having a nervous breakdown; that would make for a fucking great victim.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He's a christian.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Morman?

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

AND IT WASNT FUCKING ME BEFORE ANY OF YOU CUNTS START.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Was that misspelling intentional?

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'll never tell...

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

He's a catholic priest, which automatically makes him gay.

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    He's a christian. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking gay or christian.Whatever....

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    He's a catholic priest, which automatically makes him gay.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought it automatically made him a child molester?

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I thought it automatically made him a child molester?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it would, but it seems like most the children I hear about gettin' molested by catholic priests are boys. I heard a statistic the other day that said something like 70% of all priests are homosexual, which is probably larger than the percentage of child molesting priests. I guess it would most likely make him a child molesting homosexual.

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Yes it would, but it seems like most the children I hear about gettin' molested by catholic priests are boys. I heard a statistic the other day that said something like 70% of all priests are homosexual, which is probably larger than the percentage of child molesting priests. I guess it would most likely make him a child molesting homosexual.

--------------------

thats a fair fucking imagination you have there owd lad.

14. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    thats a fair fucking imagination you have there owd lad.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So I just imagined that shit about priests then? And what did you mean by "owd"? I'd throw an insult in with this post but it's 6:20 in the morning here and i'm just too tired...and drunk.

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

owd is slanf for old fred seeing as im a braindead northern limey we all shag sheep and beat our wives,thought you knew that retard.

16. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    owd is slanf for old fred seeing as im a braindead northern limey we all shag sheep and beat our wives,thought you knew that retard.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, so it's slang for old.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>What I was originally gonna post:
    Okay, so it's slanf for old. What the fuck is slanf.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...but I didn't post that. Instead, I'll just ask you a few questions tommy.
    • <LI>You never answered my original question to you. Did I imagine the shit about the catholic priests or what?
      <LI>Why do you feel the need to comment on absolutely every-fuckin-thing you read around here?
      <LI>When the fuck are you gonna learn how to quote someone else's comment properly? Spend more time findin' out what some of the buttons do and less time makin' yourself look like a total fuckin' gimp fag.
      <LI>If I washed my cock a thousand times, would you suck it?
      <LI>If you went campin' with a bunch of guys and you woke up in the morning with a sore ass, would you tell anyone?

Please make sure you answer all my questions. And maybe you should consider asking some of your own. Questions like "how do i quote someone without just using 'copy, paste'?" might do ya a bit of good. Sure, you'll look like a fuckin' retard for askin' stupid questions and you'll probably catch a lot of shit from almost everyone here, but isn't that the way it is for you already? All in all, I don't give two shits what you do. Continue posting weak ass responses to everything you read and look like a moron in the process. Or go back to fuckin' your sheep and beating your wife. I don't care.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

posted May 28, 2002 06:58 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by tommy710:
    owd is slanf for old fred seeing as im a braindead northern limey we all shag sheep and beat our wives,thought you knew that retard.

Okay, so it's slang for old.

quote:
    What I was originally gonna post:
    Okay, so it's slanf for old. What the fuck is slanf.

...but I didn't post that. Instead, I'll just ask you a few questions tommy.

• You never answered my original question to you. Did I imagine the shit about the catholic priests or what?

Why do you feel the need to comment on absolutely every-fuckin-thing you read around here?

When the fuck are you gonna learn how to quote someone else's comment properly? Spend more time findin' out what some of the buttons do and less time makin' yourself look like a total fuckin' gimp fag.

If I washed my cock a thousand times, would you suck it?

If you went campin' with a bunch of guys and you woke up in the morning with a sore ass, would you tell anyone?
      Please make sure you answer all my questions. And maybe you should consider asking some of your own. Questions like "how do i quote someone without just using 'copy, paste'?" might do ya a bit of good. Sure, you'll look like a fuckin' retard for askin' stupid questions and you'll probably catch a lot of shit from almost everyone here, but isn't that the way it is for you already? All in all, I don't give two shits what you do. Continue posting weak ass responses to everything you read and look like a moron in the process. Or go back to fuckin' your sheep and beating your wife. I don't care.

--------------------

hahahaah fuck me iff i can ever stop laughing at tis dude ill try and answer em all hahahaha fucking hell,is it normal to get so much kicks out of being abused lol fucking classic

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

hahahaah fuck me iff i can ever stop laughing at tis dude ill try and answer em all hahahaha fucking hell,is it normal to get so much kicks out of being abused lol fucking classic<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<----Find this fuckin' button. Use it. Then go stand on the roof of a thirty story building. Jump off and brace yourself for impact. Brace yourself for impact...isn't that what your daddy said to ya right before he took your virginity?

19. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

But before you go and off yourself, at least answer my last two questions. I'm just dyin' to know.

20. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I'll throw you a bone tommy. In your next post type

{QUOTE} Copy and paste text in here {/QUOTE}

but replace the {} with []. It will look
    or look for a little button like this:

If you do this, maybe Fred won't open your ass up and beat you like an incontinent shitzu every day.