Gay Hitchhiker

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Dragon, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Dragon

Dragon New Member

A truck driver was driving down the highway and he saw a hitch hiker going down the road so he pulled over, the hitch hiker got in and said just to let you know I"m gay and the trucker says that's fine just stay on that side of the truck and don't try anything and it'll be ok .. The trucker drives down the highway a little and the gay man takes his shirt off , the truck driver pulls over and says put your shirt back on and I'll let you ride some more .. The hitch hiker puts his shirt back on .. . They go down the road a little more and the gay man takes his pants off and move closer to the driver, the trucker pulls over and tell him to get out .. The gay guy gets out and the trucker starts driving and looks in his mirror and sees the gay man running beside the truck so he speeds up looks in his mirror again and he's still running beside the truck.. The trucker speeds up some more and looks again and notices him running beside the truck again so the trucker pulls over and opens the door and asks how the hell are you able to keep up with me and the gay hitch hiker says well if you dick was slammed in the door you'd be able to run that fast too..

2. ExiT

ExiT New Member

that was either said wrong or was just a crap joke. sorry.

3. Dragon

Dragon New Member

I think I said it wrong ...

4. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    You need to learn to read faster.

5. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    You need to learn to read faster.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i had to read 3 times i couldn't believe it was really that bad, i was in shock.

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

that was the worst joke i ever heard, you brown-nugget-nudgin', toe-touchin', chubby, pasty-faced honkie

7. djdev

djdev New Member

the joke was FUNNY, you just have to be gay to GET IT.

8. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

i submit this for the worst joke of the year award, this is just down right horrible i will never get the 1 minute of my life i wasted reading this joke back that is the worst part of it all.

9. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

since when is gay synonymous with retarded?

10. HalfWitAmericans

HalfWitAmericans New Member

Interesting.

11. beckett_boi

beckett_boi New Member

It Was Just Sad Me Thinks

12. pepsiness

pepsiness New Member

Tha joked fucking rocked.

13. Chicken Humus

Chicken Humus New Member

then could you explain it to the rest of us?

14. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

no good jokes. how depressing. whats going on here guys? why am i even here? this should be the joke section - so?? where are they? go for it dudes.

15. badboygallagher

badboygallagher New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Obsessive Masturbation:
    I think I said it wrong ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no it was definately crap