Gas's life lesson for today....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Aug 30, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Don't try to piss into a bottle while you're driving(especially if you're a chick),urine will be all over the fucking place.And don't ask me how I know this,just assume the worst.

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Don't try to piss into a bottle while you're driving(especially if you're a chick),urine will be all over the fucking place.And don't ask me how I know this,just assume the worst.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The worst: you're a chick???

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    The worst: you're a chick???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No,I just figured it would be harder to do if you were a girl.

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    No,I just figured it would be harder to do if you were a girl.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Adult Diapers

So is it your car that smells like urine now or was it a gift for someone else?

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Another top tip I'm happy to pass on is don't crap out of a car window, especially one that's travelling at over 70mph, you arse ends up looking like something a retard drew at day nursery.

And no it wasn't me. I can hold out for the toilet better than any man I know.