Gas's life lesson for today...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Jul 20, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Having a stalker might sound cool,but it's not.

Stalkers suck.

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:

Stalkers suck.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

depends I have had a nerdy, puppy like stalker and that was funny...I also had a thought-my-body-was-going-to-end-up-in-a-garbage-dump stalker and that sucked

3. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I also had a thought-my-body-was-going-to-end-up-in-a-garbage-dump stalker and that sucked<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IMC?

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    IMC?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, he is more of the nerdy, puppy like kind...he is such a sweetie petey!

5. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    no, he is more of the nerdy, puppy like kind...he is such a sweetie petey!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sparky??

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Sparky??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nooooooooooo, he's is not a Fuglier...this was a couple years back. Who would have thought sweet innocent me and a 'Nam Vet with 3 exwives, kids older than me, and an obsession with beatings and public humilation couldn't work things out?

7. GreenAppleSplatters

nooooooooooo, he's is not a Fuglier...this was a couple years back. Who would have thought sweet innocent me and a 'Nam Vet with 3 exwives, kids older than me, and an obsession with beatings and public humilation couldn't work things out?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IHN???

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Somehow, I doubt Yummy knows who IHN is...

Or... does she?

9. kitana

kitana New Member

i kurrently have a stalker...u will see me in the national news - "gurl kuts man's balls off in a meeting arranged online"

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:

Or... does she?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IHN cut his muket off... hes funny-er looking

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:

Or... does she?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know IHN, he must be from Pre-Yummy Fugly...and we don't talk about that dark time

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I don't know IHN, he must be from Pre-Yummy Fugly...and we don't talk about that dark time<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont worry, IHN hates you... he dosent even know you, but he hates you

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    dont worry, IHN hates you... he dosent even know you, but he hates you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As long as you truly love me that's all that matters

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

The pre yummy times were indead horrific times. I was just waiting for Yummy the messiah to cum and save me. Now ur here and I feel whole.

This is no way decreases my love and admiration for Nursey my heroine!!!

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    The pre yummy times were indead horrific times. I was just waiting for Yummy the messiah to cum and save me. Now ur here and I feel whole.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, Mr. Perot...this is why I voted for you

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*Smell of lamb chops drifts through from Nursey's kitchen.*

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    *Smell of lamb chops drifts through from Nursey's kitchen.* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yummy

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Stalkers suck.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, I take it the dominatrix girl didn't end up too well?

19. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    *Smell of lamb chops drifts through from Nursey's kitchen.* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me love u long time miss nursey.

*grovels at nursey's feet*

Going to the doctors never felt so good.

Hey that should be ur saying nursey.

20. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I have discovered that yummy reminds me of aunt jemimah in some way. How is that?

[ July 23, 2002: Message edited by: ross perot ]