GAS is afraid...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

To meet me on Battle dot net... go figure...

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ill meet you there fagot.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

battlenet east coast... whats your user name?

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I want linkage to this site... Sounds like my kind of place.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

buy the Diablo 2 Battlechest (it has Diablo , diablo 2 and diablo LOD in one set for $50) you can get it aty walmart... then Learn the basics, log onto battlenet, and I will graciosuly kill you and your Character, and loot all your shit... sounds like fun huh?

6. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I’m going out to buy it now....

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    buy the Diablo 2 Battlechest (it has Diablo , diablo 2 and diablo LOD in one set for $50) you can get it aty walmart... then Learn the basics, log onto battlenet, and I will graciosuly kill you and your Character, and loot all your shit... sounds like fun huh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got Diablo and Diablo 2. I've never played on Battlenet before though. I still need to go out and get the expansion disc. What's your character's name?

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I play LOD (the expansion) on Battlenet east coast... Dwaine_felcher is my user name
    you can add me to your frinds list by typing in: /f add Dwaine_felcher . then everytime I log in it will tell you where I am

9. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Diablo? Is that what they are calling Dungeons and Dragons now? *Laughs*

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Well, I just played online for the first time. My character's only level 8 right now. Do you use any patches, IMC? Got any links for some?

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

only patches I use are the ones issued by blizzard

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    only patches I use are the ones issued by blizzard<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh ok. i just tried adding you to my "friends" list and it said "invalid user". Do I need to have the expansion set for any particular reason aside from the two new character classes and new monsters?

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

that Im not sure... Maye I spelt it wrong... Dwaine_Feltcher try that

15. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

right imc i dont know what it is or how you play it explain to this thick limey retard and ill buy it and show you up for the bitch you are for the whole world to see.

16. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

To meet me on Battle dot net... go figure...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was ready to go a couple night ago but your ass was passed out or something.I ain't skeered,even though your assassin is like 20 levels above my druid.

17. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    oh ok. i just tried adding you to my "friends" list and it said "invalid user". Do I need to have the expansion set for any particular reason aside from the two new character classes and new monsters?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you do need the expansion set.

And did it automatically download a patch when you logged on the first time?If it didn't you might need to get that.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im using a druid also.. i got th assain on the back shelf.. Ill rush ya through nightmare