GAmefly round-up, this week(end)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dwaine Scum, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Do quick review of the games i have played this weekend.

1st.: Viking, Battle For Asguard. Okay this is a decent game, you can tell it was rushed, because of jumping, and how certian actions start, and you can't stop them. Making the Hit Collision pretty shitty. The Graphics are decent, for Ps2, and sometimes next gen. This game could run on the Ps2 easily. Downside is repetition, you will do the same thing, again, and again. So a rent, and kncok out for the violent content? posibly if you like the genre. Reminds me f a poorly executed God Of war clone. Purchase? NO WAY, get GTA IV, not this. scale of one to ten stars, I give it 5.75 stars (im being generous)

Next game, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2. the continuation of the FPS, thet kills slot machines and multi million dollar penthouses. Fucking FANTASTIC fun story mode (with CO OP available )P and then terrorist hunt with4 person co op.and a sick online. This is the end of the story and series, so I assume that Clancy id going to focus on advanced warfighter 3, we will see. If you are on 360 live, this is an OWN title. Out of 10 stars,
    this gets 9.25 stars

Next IS The Club, and condemned 3 Bloodshot. You Knee-gores want me to continue my reviews? Or Shut the fuck up? I can continue the reviews, or, continue to build my army of white women super spies, that beg to be raped and murdered so we can put the black man where he belongs!

2. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I tried the demo for The Club and didn't care much for it but I can't get into every FPS that comes down the pike.

I just finished Mass Effect last night. Awesome.

How is Condemned 3?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

So far, so good. It is CREEPY at night with the lights off. Condemned one made me HELLA motion sick. this one isn't that bad, (on a scale of 1 to 10 on making you motion sick, condemned 1 got a 8, this one gets a 3) I have to play for like 3 hours to et sick. Lots of Meth labs to destroy. Oh also on a humorus note, you go through a prosthetics lab, and one of the best weapons you can get is the arm brace.

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I tried the demo for "Bad Company" this morning. Not bad, but the jury is still out.