G8 GXP

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Nauseous, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think they are good looking cars. Pontiac toned down the ugly grill on these. I looked at some last weekend and they have one shade of blue that is really cool. I think it's called Pacific Slate Metallic. It might be what's pictured here. Can't be sure.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Has the price dropped on them any? The GXP is the loaded out one right? I think I recall a grand prix gxp that was supercharged or something.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The GXPs are around 38k.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Too rich for my blood. I wouldn't pay that much for a car. If I went new sedan, I think I would go Lancer. They are modestly priced. I haven't driven one yet, but I really like the shark nose front end and the interior is cool. That's the most important thing to me.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You crack me up Pukey

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, fuck that Lancer in it's muffler!

I want a Scion XD. Those cars are the damn coolest things I have seen (inside)! Just started looking at them. All of the options you can add are super cool.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I was on their site looking at the 09. It has lighted door sill enhancements, 4N1 light kit with cup holder illumination. It glows blue all over the place. I love it.

I wanna go drive one.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The Lancer is a good car. Even the low end ones have some nice options/free upgrades. I drove one, that we were thinking about getting then when kid1 turns 16 she can have it. But I think we are going the Honda route. They hold their values and you can put a million miles on one (with no oil changes)..... j/k

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, my Pontiac has been that way. I have not had a problem with it in 10 years. All I have had to do was change the oil and I haven't been the best at it. Say what you want about foreign cars, but I have a GM that has been the best car I could ever ask for and I would buy another.

But damn, I really like the Scion... which is a Toyota.

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You got a gem of a GM. I have heard horror stories about Pontiacs, but I am glad you got a good one. I think I will keep my truck Domestic, and my cars Foreign. Of course if they have the kahonas (balls) to make the new firebird (like the new Camaro) I might have to change my mind. I always liked the firebirds to Camaros. Just a preference on the look.