funny story well not for the other poor fucker

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by tommy710, Feb 27, 2010.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

years ago i was in a 17 car pile up on the motorway (motorway not freeway,turnpike ya yank fucks) and everyone ran up the ass end off everyone else,and the poor fucker in front of me was in a micra(a small car) i was driving a range rover,and i smashed this poor bastard right under a petrol tanker.
    His car got jammed under the tanker and petrol started pissing down the side off the tanker,i saw this poor bastard trying to scrabble his way out his car but id very nicely decided to crimp it shut with the front of my car so he coulndt get out.
    So with hero in my mind i jumped out my car and ran towards his and went to kick his driver side window out so i could drag him out.
    Little did i know that his window was down and i kicked the poor bastard right in the face and broke his nose.
    Was fun describing to the poilce what happened when they turned up,and the guy thanked me for dragging him out his car (and breaking his nose).

ill go away again now

fuck you all

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Thank ye for the chuckle their mate!

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

8 years and someone finally called me mate (sobs)

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Crikey I do that for all me blokes.

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

38 years and some finally called me a bloke (sobs)

6. MarklyPetrello

MarklyPetrello New Member

wow its very interesting

Wow thats seems really interesting. Thanks for sharing ...