Funniest thing that's happened to me all week...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Feb 20, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I was working out in the garage today, spraypainting a few things, and the whole time I kept noticing all these door-to-door salespeople (Gotta be P.C. now)... They all seemed to pass me up - I guess when you've got Slipknot blaring, a can of beer and a cigarette in one hand, and a can of spray paint in the other, they figure it'd be best to leave you alone.

So, I go inside for a minute to grab another pack of cigarettes out of my carton, leave the music on, and wouldn't you know it, some fucking solicitor comes up and starts ringing my goddamn doorbell like it was a Final Fight button... So, I go out through the garage, light up my smoke, and see who the spastic individual with their finger on my button is...

I walk up behind her, and she turns around and starts her sales speech - She says she's from Mongolia or something like that, keeps bowing in front of me, and wants to collect money for children. She says she's selling foil-stamped artwork to help keep children off of alcohol and tobacco.

Freeze-frame - Picture me, for a moment, as she's telling this to me - I'm standing in front of her with a lit cigarette, and I'm tearing up one of those 6-pack plastic rings that hold the beer cans together so that the poor little animals don't strangle themselves on it (Aren't I a nice guy?)... She was talking about her 'cause' and I just kinda looked down at my hands - then back at her...

Needless to say, the bitch didn't stay long.

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    and I'm tearing up one of those 6-pack plastic rings that hold the beer cans together so that the poor little animals don't strangle themselves on it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She might have thought it was a six pack of pop.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

She should have just changed her sales pitch, stupid bitch.

I had a church lady harrass me at work for a 5 dollar donation in exchange for my choice of a 4 inch pastel stuffed bunny, a sewing thingy, (I don't know what it's called, I don't sew) or a christian booklet that answers all of my questions about The Lord our King Jesus Christ... Hallujah! Amen!

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splattery Goodness:
    She might have thought it was a six pack of pop.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, she might've - if I didn't already reak of spraypaint and cheap beer.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    She should have just changed her sales pitch, stupid bitch. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stupid chink bitch didn't have a clue...

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I thought she was a mongoloid?

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fucking close enough...