fulglyite advice

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, May 2, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

ok, so. I have been seeing this younger dude. he has blown me off a couple times for dinner last minute with pretty good excuses. then, tonight, he's supposed to meet me out for dinner for my best-friends b-day. he cant be on time, but says he'll show up later probably. he never shows or calls.

later that night.... i dont hear from him after calling his cell and home number. i go to his hacienda at 1:45 am. a different car is in his drive. tries to tell me its his buddy from work, but he's all mad and tells me to get lost. i get my shit and go.

Now, the bartender who is SMOKIN hot from the restaurant had given me his number, but i blew him off when he asked me where i was going after dinner.

question, do i believe "fucker" and forgive him and be all lovey dovey again; or do i bang the hell out of the bartender hottie and forget about it? ahhhh.. dilemmma's.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

gee, when i see it in print its painfully obvious. dammnit all to hell. road trip to TAXASSS to bang Klitana. so glad i got Gwen and the bartenders digits too

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    question, do i believe "fucker" and forgive him and be all lovey dovey again; or do i bang the hell out of the bartender hottie and forget about it? ahhhh.. dilemmma's.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither. You should come visit me in Virginia, get all sorts of fucked up with me, and take advantage of me while I'm in a coked-up drunken stupor.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

At least you don't have any balls for Kit to harvest while you're down there...

5. kitana

kitana New Member

ditch the dodo, you dont need that shit!
    INDEPENDENT WOMAN!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    road trip to TAXASSS to bang Klitana. so glad i got Gwen and the bartenders digits too <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh? wtf? *tightens chastity belt*

6. Guest

Guest Guest

ok, so. I have been seeing this younger dude. he has blown me off a couple times for dinner last minute with pretty good excuses. then, tonight, he's supposed to meet me out for dinner for my best-friends b-day. he cant be on time, but says he'll show up later probably. he never shows or calls.

later that night.... i dont hear from him after calling his cell and home number. i go to his hacienda at 1:45 am. a different car is in his drive. tries to tell me its his buddy from work, but he's all mad and tells me to get lost. i get my shit and go.

Now, the bartender who is SMOKIN hot from the restaurant had given me his number, but i blew him off when he asked me where i was going after dinner.

question, do i believe "fucker" and forgive him and be all lovey dovey again; or do i bang the hell out of the bartender hottie and forget about it? ahhhh.. dilemmma's.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What?... does the fucking cartoon hammer have to fall on your pointed litle head? My advice... forget about him, he is not intrested. Take it from a man.. if we are intrested, we will let you know...
    If he wanted to be with you he would be calling and he would be on time and not blowing you off.. don't waste your time with him.
    How do I know? beacuse I am a man and I have done all those things he is doing to you, that's why.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ohyea.. go ahead and fuck the bartender

8. StaticP

StaticP New Member

perhaps the old boy was tired of hearing about how many numbers you got, or how many guys you blew off on X night at the local dud's and sud's or maybe... just maybe he DID have something to do.. and maybe just maybe the car in his driveway was just a guy.... and maybe just maybe he went apeshit because at 2am 3 hours into his slumber someone beat on his fucking window like a madman/madwoman and when he went to the door to answer he got it slammed in his fucking face? I realize that this is now open season so feel free to sling as much shit as you can stand to type (just remember, you set the standard all low blows will be returned >:p ). But after hearing you bitch about everyone on these forums liz, why would you ask them for advice? seems strange to me *shrug*

9. StaticP

StaticP New Member

and one more thing,

post 1 posted May 03, 2002 02:44 AM
    post 2 posted May 03, 2002 02:47 AM

in the span of 3 minutes its painfully obvious? in your drunkin stuppor you came up with that conclusion in 3 minutes? After you pissed on moan on the phone with me today about ME not careing? didnt sound so PAINFULLY obvious then.

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

you gotta be kiddin' me...

11. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

I think need have bbQ dog and share with guy, then punch face of him! Say 'you fuck!' grin spit in face!

then take dog back and eat self.

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

You're probably not gonna believe this Static P, but uhhhh...I'm the hottie bartender. This should get interesting...

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AzN NvAzN:
    I think need have bbQ dog and share with guy, then punch face of him! Say 'you fuck!' grin spit in face!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

take from who?

14. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

oh then what wait you for! go and get with make whoopy with huurt girly! if help need, call azn to give little hand - oooh, not give hand but help little anyway.

15. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    take from who?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not sure i get what say you.

16. StaticP

StaticP New Member

HOLY SHIT!!!! HAHAHA this just got SOOOO much better *wassup sign to fred*

17. StaticP

StaticP New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I think need have bbQ dog and share with guy, then punch face of him! Say 'you fuck!' grin spit in face!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ENGRISH: invite me for a meal (dog) punch me in the face, "YOU FUCK" spit in face take the meal back to the house and eat the food. not take my dog and eat it...

18. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

no no not punch me you in face! after get mouth water of his when smell roastdog punch his face aand say YOU FUCK while run off. then eat dog happy be at home!

19. StaticP

StaticP New Member

one last thing.... not that its an excuse because i DID say i would go, but she told me about her friends "dress up" birthday party LESS than 24 hours before hand (dress up meaning pull over kaki whatever/however you spell it... its l8 gimmi some room to work here) its not like i had agreed to it months before got the reservations and everyone expected me to be there and i wasnt, actually i would have only known 3 people there... 4 counting fred

20. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Static P:
    4 counting fred <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my name's not really fred, and i'm from florida not virginia....just so ya know