Fugly Women

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Sanjay Kapoor, Dec 26, 2002.

1. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

I am are looking for a woman or two to be my bride and walk silently behind me. Are any fugly women liking exotic men and lives of service?
    I am looking forward to any offers from suitable women who must be wanting to convert to hindu. Thanking you, come again.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh...

no

3. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

Well you dont have to be wanting to convert to hindu, but if my mother, father, 30 brothers, 45 sisters and 89 cousins come to stay with us you must cover up. Or you will be having acid facial after ritual beating.

4. sexc

sexc New Member

farque

5. djdev

djdev New Member

dejavu apu simpsons?

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Yeah fuckluck thats why Mario Lopez was invented!!!!!!

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sanjay Kapoor:
    Well you dont have to be wanting to convert to hindu, but if my mother, father, 30 brothers, 45 sisters and 89 cousins come to stay with us you must cover up. Or you will be having acid facial after ritual beating.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes the acid facials r rather luverly.
    i believe the fugly women should gang up against yer sorry ass n give u an acid genital kleansing.

8. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    yes the acid facials r rather luverly.
    i believe the fugly women should gang up against yer sorry ass n give u an acid genital kleansing.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds like fun,where do you sign up????

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Can we enlist more people? I've got a few people that I think deserve a good genital acid cleansing.

10. kat

kat New Member

we could line them up all in a row,and do them one at a time,so they can see in advance how much pain they will be in!
    And if htey should tyr to escape,their genitals will be cut off right upon capture and then fed to them...hehehehe

11. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Yay!!! Can I help?!?!?! Ross Perot is not a playa playa

12. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Ross Perot is not a playa playa<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, he is being a dirty jewish rent boy selling his ass to rich arab oil barrons.

13. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sanjay Kapoor:
    No, he is being a dirty jewish rent boy selling his ass to rich arab oil barrons.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you smelly arab child molester. Like I said before, you only wish you could experience the pleasure of Ross Perot.....but you can't because you are an arab with a tiny tiny cock...plus the issue that you have a cock means you can't fuck my nice tight white ass. Just ask Kit or Sarcastic...they have experienced my luciousness on many an occasion and it was good!!! So Sangay please kill yourself unless you plan on suffering the same fait orange guppy did and believe me you little arabs won't be able to stand it. So Sangay FUCK YOU and get ur face acid washed you cunt.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

I'll bring the acids and duct tape n handcuffs, but someone bring the guys.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

you smelly arab child molester. Like I said before, you only wish you could experience the pleasure of Ross Perot.....but you can't because you are an arab with a tiny tiny cock...plus the issue that you have a cock means you can't fuck my nice tight white ass. Just ask Kit or Sarcastic...they have experienced my luciousness on many an occasion and it was good!!! So Sangay please kill yourself unless you plan on suffering the same fait orange guppy did and believe me you little arabs won't be able to stand it. So Sangay FUCK YOU and get ur face acid washed you cunt.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep, sangay, u dun know what yer missing

15. kat

kat New Member

ya i know a couple of guys who deserve getting that done,ill bring a couple...of course well need something to lure them with,we cant flat out say were gonna cut their balls off.....Someone should bring lots of beer and some drugs too

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    ya i know a couple of guys who deserve getting that done,ill bring a couple...of course well need something to lure them with,we cant flat out say were gonna cut their balls off.....Someone should bring lots of beer and some drugs too<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

acids - i got some x... n roofies too... i had weed butt i smoked it all. its just one of my many drug habits.

17. kat

kat New Member

k,well need stuff that will not only relax them,but will ensure that they wont bleed that much....

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'll bring some guys to the party, but I want them to bleed profusely.

19. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

No nauseous, you would bring some guys to the party, except that you dont know any.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    k,well need stuff that will not only relax them,but will ensure that they wont bleed that much....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I'll bring some guys to the party, but I want them to bleed profusely. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well shit!
    we will have to have two separate lines then. roofies n coagulants n anticoagulants...use aspirin.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    No nauseous, you would bring some guys to the party, except that you dont know any.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

then u bring the guys, canine. we all know yer hobo buds need a place to stay. after the party, the hospital should be nice.