Fugly.. who the fuck

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Guest, Oct 6, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Who's ugly fucking mess of a face is this?

Newbie Scum?

Gag a maggot.. it is a festering sore at Cd.. bummer, they have nothing to do over here.. so they are boring us again..

DIE

JAC
    I WIN

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

that would be me bitch, and guess what? i live in florida too so i am your neighbor. where the hell is Cd and what are you talking about?

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Rat he wants a piece!

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

aww! he just wants to wear this mask and call me Mommy!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

You stupid whore I don't care that you live in Florida. My neighbor? No sorry. Best place for people like you is standing in line behind the other cunt, Aileen Wornous. You two would make a perfect match.

JAC

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh yea.. CD is Club Danza.. or did you not know that.. just like a stupid whore like yourself..

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jackass City:
    Who's ugly fucking mess of a face is this (notice he never said this about any guy's face...only women...someone is a bit ambiguous..)?

Newbie Scum?

Gag a maggot.. it is a festering sore at Cd.. bummer, they have nothing to do over here.. so they are boring us again..

DIE

JAC
    I WIN
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think someone is itching to come out of the closet...maybe AssJacked, Sexual Chocolate, and FagARoni will end up getting together and making a "Soul Train."

8. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    aww! he just wants to wear this mask and call me Mommy!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey ratty, that is one cool mask. It reminds me of an elaborate cricket box (dick and balls protector for the uninitiated) it has the lot: good ventilation, plenty of sac room and fucking see-through! You wanna market them, surefire winner!

9. stymie

stymie New Member

It even has a convenient pipe at the front to stuff down your trouser leg for those "I really got to piss" moments. Pure genius.

Oh where can I get one?

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My friend has a pair of glasses just like those.

You kinda resemble each other... in a way... at least through the eyes...

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

fuuuuuck you, ya long haired fairy ankel grabbin rectun wrangler. "CD" is waaay to fucking cool for me and if my picture is there it is only a farce. now return to licking that wops hairy asshole and kindly fuck off.

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

breaks out into applause for rat and throws flowers at her.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha tommy, you are a fag. Only a fag would throw flowers.

Well, I think I'm going to leave you little forum now. I've agitated you enough and I feel pretty good about it.

I WIN

JAC

PS...Remember this..LOL

system message
    Banned and Locked Down!

(pimpnnurseysnazifunhouse) has been locked down in accordance with ezboard's Terms of Use
    Reason: Attack coordination board and a bunch of fucking cocksmokers.