FUGLY SUMMER 2003 BLOW OUT BASH

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

well ladies and gents, 6 months to go untill june, inviting all fugly peep's to my annual summer kegger, this is not a joke! if you are interested e-mail me at the e-mail above i would like to start making accomdation and number count soon in the nex 1-2 months accomodation and booze and food and most drugs are covererd, getting there is your only expense, live music by shitty bands and unheard of DJ's will be provided throughout the weekend this is an event not to be misses the e-mail address at which you can reach me is
    hackstar@wherethefuckaremypants.com (no joke that is it) so come one come all.

2. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

also once you e-mail me you' will get directions lodging food etc etc..

3. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Where do you live?

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

You're the guy whose first post was to ask on advice on how best to dispose of bodies in your freezer, aren't you?

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    You're the guy whose first post was to ask on advice on how best to dispose of bodies in your freezer, aren't you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got a feeling I might be busy that weekend unfortunately! Probably getting my ass cheeks sewn together or maybe hot slivers of metal placed under my fingernails...

That said if Pimp , Nursey, UT and the rest of us Brits are game...then so am I.

6. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    You're the guy whose first post was to ask on advice on how best to dispose of bodies in your freezer, aren't you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes unfourtnatley they tired to sneak in what was i supposed to do? what was i supposed to do?

7. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    Where do you live?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live in Canada. Toronto, but the part will be held on a private island in the thousand islands ferry to and from all that good stuff

8. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

we also have a new addition this year called the "FREAK OLYMPICS" should be entertaining to say the least, they banned downs syndrome racing casue of the betting fiasco said i fixed the race psahw!

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

My answer to wether i'll spend a weekend on a private island with a guy who wants to know how to dispose of bodies has to be.....

10. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    My answer to wether i'll spend a weekend on a private island with a guy who wants to know how to dispose of bodies has to be..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was just a joke for christs sake i'm more worried about the people who gave answers some of them seemed like seasoned pro's

11. unlimited-time

Ok if u say so

12. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Ok if u say so <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wadda lookin for a VIP pass or something?

13. unlimited-time

awww shucks does that mean i'll get to leave with all my limbs attached?

14. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

awww shucks does that mean i'll get to leave with all my limbs attached?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yuppers, although full use of your liver after you leave is not guaranteed you understand?

15. unlimited-time

yes i understand

16. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

gerrrrummmppphhhhhh im bladdered

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Martin and I were kicking around this idea recently.. Dwaine Felcher is down... let me know when and where

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Not Canada, though...I have been banned from Canada.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    That said if Pimp , Nursey, UT and the rest of us Brits are game...then so am I.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah like we're gonna go to canada

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

If I could get The Rev up this way in March, it'd wouldn't be a hard task to get some of the east coast Fuglies together...