fugly sucks ass

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Mar 16, 2002.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

damn strait

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Only when you post.

3. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Honkey Kong:
    Only when you post.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow good come back

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wow. Good thread.

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

LMAO!!!Ohhhhhhhhhhh Spankeeeeee*kiss*...lol

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

wow good blow job

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Sparky Sparky Sparky......... all this coming from a watermelon fucking little boy.

8. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bob_dole:
    Sparky Sparky Sparky......... all this coming from a watermelon fucking little boy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is very funny comming from a dude who doesnt even know me but stole my location label almost 2 a tee

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Shut up Spanky. This site rules!

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    wow good blow job<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I thought, I'm glad you didn't use your teeth like your mom does this time.

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Honkey Kong:
    That's what I thought, I'm glad you didn't use your teeth like your mom does this time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since when in hell did his mom use her teeth? She always gave me the silverfox treatment.

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:

this is very funny comming from a dude who doesnt even know me but stole my location label almost 2 a tee
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SURE I stole your location. Kid, how much imagination does something talking about an mom take? NONE. I admit it is unimaginative thing, but you probably sit in front of your computer all day eating fried chicken, laughing about how cool you are, by coming up with something about your mom. Learn proper english also. 2= two, yet you use the wrong context, you want the word to, also spell out numbers under ten. You need to work on hommonyms spanky ass.

13. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Spunky your such a RETARD Thick as shit i believe the term is.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Sparky's 16, isn't he?

15. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Sparky's 16, isn't he? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Technically yeah,but he acts like he's ten and spells like he's six.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Good analogy.

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bob_dole:
    you probably sit in front of your computer all day eating fried chicken, laughing about how cool you are, by coming up with something about your mom. .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you forgot his church gatherings and prayer meetings...

18. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

this site still sucks

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

then go back to sucking shiteaters cock

20. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

this site still sucks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As do you, sparky. Sucking all those black cocks must be what gives you your big mouth. Its ok sparky, just go back to fucking watermelons and attending your group chats on yahoo for prayer and for your love of britney spears. Oh and lets not forget your sister who you have neglected for so long, give her some of that special spunk that makes you bombastic. And let us not forget your true love kit clit.