Fugly isn't shutting down

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Biscuit Wise, Mar 28, 2001.

1. dvoryianSS

dvoryianSS New Member

hehe, Greenapplesplatters, you are so frekin right. Drugs don't help anything, you see drugs are all mental they make you think they are helping you so therefore it makes your body think its getting better and so then the mind gets better. It's like when you have surgery and you say "doctor put me to sleep". Do you actually think he puts you to sleep no he gives you a drug, that makes you forget everything, so in reality you are awake during the surgery and you feel everything you just don't remember it so therefore your body thinks you were asleep.
    Also wtf Kitana, wtf kind of father figure is that, he is just feeding you so called depression, HELLO ALCOHOL IS A DEPRESSANT. Jeez what a good father, he also gives you guns at an early age, cough cough *columbine* cough. And also this is to everyone, ok did you know this is factual)that all these so called diseases like depression and multiple personalities or whatnot, they were never around until psychiotrists came around(think about that one). IT'S ALL A FUCKING HEAD GAME, you see what you think you have, you have. And all it takes to overcome these "so called" diseases is by self resoration, NOT DRUGS. like i said its a mind game its only in your head. It's like that saying you make your life what it is, so don't blame what goes wrong on some disease that you yourself make up. OH and if anyone doesnt believe me I can prove it. It's all about the factual data, because it's real funny how split personalities and other forms of so called insanity never came around till someone said they were there. Thats pretty odd huh, now don't get me wrong there are certain mental conditions that are actually there, but that is a medical situation.
    Dvoryian

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well put the newguy.....
    i am a total believer in strength of mind.. and if you think you are well.. you will be well... and alternatively... if you think you will be unwell... illness will follow...

and also... i have grave misgivings about modern society's perverse obsession with cleanliness.... the germs that are beneficial to us are being eradicated along with the malevolent ones... and even though we live in a sparkly clean society... people are still falling victim to germs and diseases.... this is probably because you have less of a chance to develop an immunity to the bugs that circulate... so when one comes along .. it'll knock a community for six.....
    and when a virus comes along... and is diminished by antibiotics... soon enough a stronger mutation will evolve that is resistant to the antibiotics....

vicious circle...

oh and i must disagree with one point you made....

Drugs don't help anything

they do ya know... they help my weekend go with a bang.... hehehe

3. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Oh, hark at the shrinks then...

I happen to like drugs...Especially the illegal kind...

4. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

Sooooo, kit` , what`s the maddest thing you`ve done?
    With or without a helping hand?
    Come on, don`t be shy........

5. kitana

kitana New Member

dosvidonya:
    is it all mental when they do a cat scan of the brain and they find some abnormal activity, hormones and neurotransmitters on overload and gone? Is it all mental when they find a physical abnormality? what about when they administer meds that interupt this imbalance and make things flow smoother which makes me control my behavior and be able to stop and think?
    I agree, with some people, its all in the head, but when you go through a sudden change for no reason at all, and suffer for about 6 or 7 years with daily headaches and auditory/visual hallucinations (with no drug use at all), dont you think that it might be physical?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cleanergeezer:
    Sooooo, kit` , what`s the maddest thing you`ve done?
    With or without a helping hand?
    Come on, don`t be shy........
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    uhh, i dont remember...

7. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

Mmmm...sauted sweetbreads for tea.