Fugly isn't shutting down

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Biscuit Wise, Mar 28, 2001.

1. Biscuit Wise

Biscuit Wise New Member

Fugly isn't closing down!
    Oh, goodness me, I've just got hiccup's. Please excuse me...
    Fugly isn't closing down!
    Just you wait until Sunday morn; all will be revealed.

I'm fed up with trying to make you laugh. The Prozac fuzz hasn't fully cleared yet, so I'll have to try harder, until I am accepted.
    The thing is, with Fugly being such an abuse oriented site, it's hard to decide whether to air opinions or raise questions.
    How about this?
    Where is Quincey. M.D these day's?
    If he's still around, I'm sure that all Fugly regulars will be first in line, parting their arse-cheeks in the interest of forensic science.

Is this amusing to Fugly fuckers?, or am I just inviting futher ridicule? Maybe the fact that I have have mentioned 'ridicule' will elicit more abusive replies. I can hardly wait to hear the replies, if anybody cares!

2. Skully

Skully New Member

You're the saddest motherfucker I've seen in my life.

3. Biscuit Wise

Biscuit Wise New Member

Yeah, right. Fuck you too.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

I accept you little ern. i know how you feel, i take antidepressants, too, and i know what its like to be left out and made fun of. there is a song about people like us, by good charlotte called the little things...i think that's the song. i am not sure anymore.
    anyways, i'll be waiting for you after you graduate boot camp...

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Daddy raped me and now I'm on drugs because I can't deal with my problems. Whine,whine,whine. Christ

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I would never make fun of my true love Kitana. She is that rose that blossoms beneath my tender wings. For one minute with er I would....oh shit. Sorry. My mind kinda drifted off there. Anyways, anti-depressants are a waste of your time and money. Trust me. I know. Its all propaganda to make you all think you are fucked up. When in reality, there is nothing wrong with either of you. Generation Xers.... stand up and fight! No. We didn't start the fire Billy Joel. Your funky bald ass did. Come together people! Tell your parents that we ARE NOT the lost generation. If our grandparents didn't fuck like rabbits after WWII, maybe there would be some decent jobs left for us. Instead, our parents hold them all. But the way it seems, is that they will be there in those jobs until they die. So lets all ban together and speed up their departure. It's time to start thinning the fuckin herd. HEHEHEHYAYAYAYAYAYHAHAHAHAHA!

(What the fuck just happened there?)

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Daddy raped me and now I'm on drugs because I can't deal with my problems. Whine,whine,whine. Christ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my dad DID NOT rape me! i already posted that my dad was cool, he would offer to buy us alchohol, he told us like it was, took us fishing/hunting, let us have guns at an early age, and crap like that.
    i have to take meds because i have ADHD and some other crap that you probably dont understand because you are too stupid and narrow-minded to stop and think about the illnesses that are out in this world.
    so, fuck you greenpamperspatters.
    and i speak for all the people with mental illnesses...

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

You have ADHD? That means you get to take ritalin! YESSSSSSSS!!!! I picked the perfect bride. You gotta send me a bunch of those pills. They are the best. Thank you my love.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    anti-depressants are a waste of your time and money. Trust me. I know. Its all propaganda to make you all think you are fucked up. When in reality, there is nothing wrong with either of you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO NO NO NO! UNEDUCATED FOOL! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN THE BRAIN?
    that is what depression is, a chemical imbalance in the brain. the medicines help control the imbalance and get those chemicals working the way they're supposed to.
    Depression is real! Impulsive-compulsive disorder is real! Bipolar Disorder is real! Schizophrenia is real! you don't know shit, cheesefrog!
    I have bipolar disorder and ADHD, i need medication to help me control myself and be stable.
    LittleErn probably suffers from depression, impulse control/impulsive compulsive disorder, or ADHD and he has to take medication to help him control his bad feelings, low self-esteem, impulsive actions, or concentration problems, etc.
    i have been without medications and that is what caused me to get into trouble with the law and fuck with the cops...and FBI-but that's another story-and with my meds i can concentrate, control myself, and whatever other good crap that i do...oh yeah, not beat up people everytime i get mad.
    ok whatever, fuck y'all.
    just kiss my ass

10. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    my dad DID NOT rape me! i already posted that my dad was cool, he would offer to buy us alchohol, he told us like it was, took us fishing/hunting, let us have guns at an early age, and crap like that.
    Sounds like a quality parental figure to me."Her kids,drink these beers and go play with these guns". Nice....

i have to take meds because i have ADHD and some other crap that you probably dont understand because you are too stupid and narrow-minded to stop and think about the illnesses that are out in this world.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like a quality parental figure to me."Her kids,drink these beers and go play with these guns". Nice....

I've got ADD and used to have panic attacks regularly,but I've managed to control my "illnesses" without medications or a doctor even.It's amazing what a little discipline and will power can do huh?

Fuck you very much.

[ March 28, 2001: Message edited by: GreenAppleSplatters ]

11. kitana

kitana New Member

i dont take ritalin anymore, my doc wont give me any more prescriptions...i do need it though

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Actually my love, I was diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder back in 1994 by three different doctors. I have been on Lithium, Pamelar, Zoloft, Ritalin, Prozac, and countless others. And you know what? Not a good damn one of them made me any better. They made it worse. I lived inside of a fake reality where people told me I was abnormal because I was depressed and got in trouble with the law. Strange thing happened though. I stopped taking the fucking pills, and accepted who I was, and the next thing I know, I'm back in the game again! I haven't been back to jail or had thoughts of suicide or massive depresson since. There was nothing wrong with me. I just thought so because everyone told me I was. Have no fear my love. Once you are with me in holy matrimony, I will take all of your "imbalances" away from you. And coming from a former Satanic, animal sacraficing, nailing frogs to a picnic table evil son of a bitch, you can take my word on it.

Your loving Finacee,
    Cheesefrog

13. kitana

kitana New Member

greenpamperspatters: it's different for different people. there are different environments, different kinds of support, different types and levels of chemical imbalances, and different friends - i didnt have friends - and different blah blah, etc.

14. GreenAppleSplatters

Drugs are bad mmmkay?

15. kitana

kitana New Member

cheesefrog: i do good on meds, plus i have another genetic illness that some docs say coincide (was that the word?) with bipolar disorder. i have had MRIs, cat scans, there is something wrong and i need my meds, if you knew me personally, you would see a difference if i didnt take my meds. i am totally not me, the real me, without my meds to help me control myself.
    this you probably dont believe, but when i wasnt on meds, i couldnt control myself. my family, (even i) thought i was possessed. everything i did was on impulse, no thoughts and no remorse. i would probably be in prison for a mass murder if i didnt find the right meds. thank you, tegretol and lithium.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

and I thought I was the poster child for suicide

17. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How the fuck did ye let a retard sneak into the forums? Now it's gonna be taken over by the fuckers!

18. Biscuit Wise

Biscuit Wise New Member

Cheers, kit. At least I've managed to generate a bit of discussion. Thanks for understanding how I feel. I don't even know exactly why I feel the way I do, coz my head is mashed. I prefer to call it 21st century blues. Our health service is piss poor unless you pay for the best, just as in the states. Mother fucking fucked up world we have to occupy. Keep up the good work, kit, You seem cool.

19. Lick me where I bleed

Lick me where I bleed New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Daddy raped me and now I'm on drugs because I can't deal with my problems. Whine,whine,whine. Christ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats the funniest thing i have heard all day

20. GreenAppleSplatters

I aim to please.