Fugly is shutting down!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Mar 23, 2001.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Where am I going to go now? I don't think I can live without the fugly forums. This place was a rare find on the net:witty,entertaining,and very twisted.

Where is everyone gonna chat now?

2. Topper

Topper New Member

Sorry, did I miss something?

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Go to the home page dick.

4. Topper

Topper New Member

Thanks for the tip fuckstain.

so what's the story?

Fugly, due to being a non-going concern is up for grabs?

5. The Original Stabmaster

The Original Stabmaster New Member

Well that's pissed on my chips then.
    The worst possible thing has happened, how will those long cold lonely night shifts ever pass now?

Thank you fugly, you brightened up my sad little life

good luck with the rest of your life, i know mine is fucked

6. Icare

Icare New Member

Nursey threatened to "pound in my stupid looking cunt" if i didn't edit this post-she lives just down the road.So er,bye!

[ March 23, 2001: Message edited by: Tori_Anus ]

7. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

oh lets all have a fucking group hug mmkay???

8. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

so its come to this to goad me out out of retirement
    right then, listen up peepz!
    lets be having us some serious thoughts on fund rasing although of late i have not been actively posting, fugly has become part of my life (as sad as it is) and i will genuinely miss it!
    what do peepz think of subscription? i know of a fair few hardcore fug fans and most of them have become good mates (shout out to the bouys and girl
    any financial ideas??

9. I HATE NAGGERS

yeah..how about Marvin gets a real job...

10. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

after much deliberation with other fuglyites it has been deemed acceptive for a £20 fee for acces to one of the great sites on da web i have had two confirmed offers of £20 so that drags the "save fuggers" total to £60 at a guess id say about $82 (random number generator)so get that cc form up and running martin u lazy bastard!

11. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

allrighty then u fookers im open for negotiation and since im nicely loaded im me new job i dont mind forking out a bit more for "executive membership" so lets have yer ideas! my msn is "roborski@hotmail.com" and my icq uin is "5110028" so lets hear yer comments! im off to get more beer now so i will be avalable in 30 mins.

12. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

The end of a fucking era i tell you. As i dont have any hard cash to donate im basically good for nothing to any of you. Never met any friends on here nor did i want to. All in all you seem like a pretty nice, down to earth group of people. I honestly do love the site and all the content, and would do anything in my power to keep this shit up but im afraid there is nothing i can do. I hope one of the forumers will take over the site if fugly chooses to sell it, to me that would be the next best thing to what we have now. if not inform me to where you lot are relocating to chat or whatever it is you all do. My heart bleeds.
    *takes off shirt* Here the shirt off my back, maby itll help. dunno. Anyhoo thanks fugly for a hellava time.

Q:what do you call a short spanish woman?
    A:Cuntswaylow

13. I HATE NAGGERS

idiots. Pay money for abuse? You all deserve each other....bunch of homo whiners.

14. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

thanks for the support IHN so thats $40 from you is it?

15. Skully

Skully New Member

I'm in. Like Psycho, I'm in the money (Shalom!), so I'll gladly put in my share. Anything to keep my little Synagogue of Sin up and running.

$40 US then?

16. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

You have my full support Psycho...

I'll put my money where my mouth is too!!

Just let us know when & where to pay my subs!

17. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

since last post i have recieved two additional offers of £20 by my childlike counting methods i calculate the net earnings so far to be around £200 for fucks sake o' felcher boy lets make 'em put their cash where their gobs are and see what you can get ( i wanna exec membership along with the two other ((founders)) tards IMC and PD) lets get it on!!

18. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    thanks for the support IHN so thats $40 from you is it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

semd your girlfrieng over here to blow me. I'll give her 40 bucks if it's any good, and you can do what you want with it. GIRLFRIEND, not boyfriend.

19. I HATE NAGGERS

you are all full of shit anyway. Marvin put a call out weeks ago saying this motherfucker was going to get shut down if he didn't get some money, and only one of you assholes stepped up. You know who you are asshole. Now the rest of you assholes are sitting here telling me what the fuck I should be paying to come to this hell hole.
    Good luck. talk is cheap.

20. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

point one....
    fuck off IHN its not a personal attack its simply the fact i aint been around for a bit and have not had any warning! the first i heard was when Tori im'ed me and said fuggers was shuting down! now i hereby challenge o' felcher to request my cc details and they wil be fwd'ed and i will put my cash where my fucking mouth is!!! are u gonna donate or are u gonna stay on the sidelines bitching at people who give a fuck?