*Fugly Chat*

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ratatouille, Sep 14, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

hey Marty,
    how about making the chat room work better and providing a link to it on the front page again? then we could insult each other much much faster.

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

good idea, the chatroom is pretty damn slow.

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Hey Marty, how about making the forums run better they are slow again.

fuck the chat room

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I bet martin never reads this thread, and if he does, he could give a fuck about what you guys want, espically the "NON-Members" (looks in scummy direction)

5. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    hey Marty,
    how about making the chat room work better and providing a link to it on the front page again? then we could insult each other much much faster.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? What chat room?

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:

Huh? What chat room?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    oh nevermind.

fuck you Scummy. your fat vote doesnt count.

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    fuck you Scummy. your fat vote doesnt count.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah because fat people don't matter, I forgot

This is hilarious since I happen to know that several of the guys who post here are not light weights

If you don't like/respect me why is it because I am fat? I thought I had given you plenty of reasons to hate me???

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Yeah because fat people don't matter, I forgot

This is hilarious since I happen to know that several of the guys who post here are not light weights

If you don't like/respect me why is it because I am fat? I thought I had given you plenty of reasons to hate me???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    hmm, well you're ugly too.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You gonna take dat?? huh?

Catfight! Catfight!!

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

hmm, well you're ugly too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so my opinion doesn't matter because I am fat or because I am ugly, wow that is some logic

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No, because you posted that picture of "yourself" to garner some respect in a world that doesn't take too kindly to the 'norm' - post a real pic and we might think differently of you...

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    No, because you posted that picture of "yourself" to garner some respect in a world that doesn't take too kindly to the 'norm' - post a real pic and we might think differently of you...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, that black and white picture of myself I posted sure was treated with respect...let me post another so it can be used against me too

I just wish I had a penis so this logic rat is expressing (that seems to be shared by a majority of the people here), that because I am fat or ugly they can't respect me, wouldn't apply.

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    yeah, that black and white picture of myself I posted sure was treated with respect...let me post another so it can be used against me too

I just wish I had a penis so this logic rat is expressing (that seems to be shared by a majority of the people here), that because I am fat or ugly they can't respect me, wouldn't apply.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you want the respect of fugly forum members? jesus, you are pathetic as well. goodnight!

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

so you want the respect of fugly forum members? jesus, you are pathetic as well. goodnight!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are several people here who don't even bother to really read my posts, including you, and just use everytime I post as a reason to try and make their pathetic lives seem better by slamming me. I don't care if you respect me or not, but if you don't have something to say about what I actually post than I wish you would ignore me.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yummy, you just post to get slammed, so how pathetic does that make you?

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    yummy, you just post to get slammed, so how pathetic does that make you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't post to get slammed, some people actually don't loathe me, really!!! Sometimes I do post things that I know will be agitate some people, but only those who deserve agitation.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

whatever, i wasn't expecting an answer really

18. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i think he really wanted you to grab your ears and slam yourself violently against your monitor.
    or, get someone else to help you.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

to be honest i don't care.. and yes it's a fat/ugly thing

20. Disorder

Disorder New Member

how are you old boy?