Fucking retarded medical system you fucks have...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jan 14, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

I just spent $174 gonna and seeing the freaking Dr. $70 was just to have a look at me freaking self the rest was for a small operation. AND I have to go back on wednesday. I got accosted by some 40 year old retard who was born in the U.S the lived in Banbury - you know where that is? no thats 72 miles north of London...32 miles south of Conventry oh... where do you live? essex you know where Banbury is? you know Banbury cross oh like the Nursery song yes 72 miles from London

I was so scared - and relieved when he stood up and hobbled away waving his fat arse in my freaking face.

after an hour I was called in by some big butch dyke in a lovely shirt that had cartoon pictures of clocks and books and shit on.

I then had to wait another half hour on me own for a big haired '80s lady to take a look at me and sort me shit out.

When this happened in England I spent 15min in the waiting room and then I was saw by a lovely Scottish Dr who sorted me out. I was chatted up by no bloody fat mongos and I did loose all me spending money there and then.

Stupid yanks. I hear all the time how they have it better than us English who live in the Stone Ages - You might have
    The bomb - but you have no Idea

2. D

D New Member

Jeez us christ.

They gave me some better drugs which is why I sound like a complete douche there.... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Aye, comrade! You like health care?

4. D

D New Member

not yours

5. Estranged

Estranged New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wanker:
    ...the rest was for a small operation. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brain surgery?
    By the looks of your post it was not entirely successfull. Sue their muthafuggen asses Wanker. Thats the way they do it in the States.

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Oh yeah man,lawsuits are the American way...

7. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Estranged:
    Brain surgery?
    By the looks of your post it was not entirely successfull. Sue their muthafuggen asses Wanker. Thats the way they do it in the States.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im now gonna have a Sparky moment -

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    or about me

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    I got accosted by some 40 year old retard who was born in the U.S the lived in Banbury - you know where that is? no thats 72 miles north of London...32 miles south of Conventry oh... where do you live? essex you know where Banbury is? you know Banbury cross oh like the Nursery song yes 72 miles from London<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you sound like freaking cheezedawg you fucking spaz

9. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimpchichi:
    you sound like freaking cheezedawg you fucking spaz<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just quoting the fucker but got lazy.

thats all he fucking said to me in the 5 minutes he was slobbering over me.

10. D

D New Member

More heart ache from the 'suck my dick medical system in America'.... I got touched up by the freaking dr i saw today. He had a good feel around on me arse before asking me several questions over and over again. My old fella was in the room with me this time for some 'moral' support which went out the window when I wouldn't play a trick on the nurses. He punched me for that.

I only spent $25 dollers today and didnt get chatted up by any retards either. So it wasnt that bad.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    neughh neughhh i'm a dumb cunt and i know it neughhh

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

12. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know love when I see it thats all. Every whack is just a sign that he loves me more than before.