fucking niggers

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by blu, Feb 26, 2002.

1. blu

blu New Member

ok so i got fired from my job today. this stupid nigger kept asking to "borrow" my office supplies, stapler, paper clips,etc. he says that he used all his and his stapler came up missing. i know the nigger just took all his shit home. so then he doesnt want to return MY things saying that he loaned them to so and so and they never returned them to HIM. whatever...so i said (exact words) "aint that just like a fuckin nigger". so the fuckwad goes and tells on me like a pussy. i had words with the boss and told him that the nigger was stealing my shit and i wasnt gonna be responsible for it. so he brings the nigger in his office and we have a nice long talk. i called the nigger a black devil and he said he wasnt black that he was "caramel" which turned my stomach even more cause now i will never be able to eat a caramel apple again without thinking of that nasty fuckwad. lets just rid the world of these black devils. *looks for application of KKK online*

2. HRH prince charles

HRH prince charles New Member

yeah and yer can add pakis to that fucking list as well

3. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Ughh. Here we go again.

Wouldn't you two be happier in alt.stupid.redneck.racist.idiots?

I'm sure you can find a link to it someplace on Yahoo.

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Martin, did you do something to piss off the ADL? This looks like the second time they have sent their employees after you.

5. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

I HATE NIGGERS!

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

They hate you too Spanky,in fact almost all people from all races hate you.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    I HATE NIGGERS!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You watched Boston Public this week, didn't you?

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey I know I hate him...

9. blu

blu New Member

its all fucked up. if that had been me stealing the niggers stuff i would have had to pay for it. the nigger just said " no sir..that wasnt me yo" and got out of it. and i get fired for callin him a nigger but yet he called me white trash and its ok. how the fuck is that fair???

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

we know you are a loser plat from the ADL, this isn't a page of hate, you cant entrap us to say shit to post us on your stupid ADL list... fuck off and die...

11. blu

blu New Member

ADL??

12. HRH prince charles

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Ughh. Here we go again.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fucking hell and this coming from the guy who shows video clips of people getting killed(i aint knocking it, just making a point)... what did the word nigger upset you more than someone getting killed
    if so then your momma got fucked up the arse by a big fat 12" inch NIGGER cock, stupid motherfucker....fuckin hell i hope hes not having a sesure or something nah..hes probably having a wank over the image of his mom

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HRH prince charles:

fucking hell and this coming from the guy who shows video clips of people getting killed(i aint knocking it, just making a point)... what did the word nigger upset you more than someone getting killed
    if so then your momma got fucked up the arse by a big fat 12" inch NIGGER cock, stupid motherfucker....fuckin hell i hope hes not having a sesure or something nah..hes probably having a wank over the image of his mom
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does that mean you got fucked in the "arse" by 12 inches of paki cock? I mean it would make sense if you follow your own logic...

14. HRH prince charles

fucking right i have.. im part of the royal family ya know

big up for bin laiden airways

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Ughh. Here we go again.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well said melvin... the only race i hate is the egg and spoon

16. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blu:
    its all fucked up. if that had been me stealing the niggers stuff i would have had to pay for it. the nigger just said " no sir..that wasnt me yo" and got out of it. and i get fired for callin him a nigger but yet he called me white trash and its ok. how the fuck is that fair??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you had half a brain in your fucking head,you would have realized that spouting off "Nigger this and Nigger that"
    at your workplace would get you fired pretty much whatever the circumstances you dumb shit.
    You deserved to get fired,not so much for being a hick racist,but for being a idiot.

I hear the clan has a job opening for secretary,you should check it out.

17. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Don't you think the 'your mum' jokes are a little too on par with fart and 'you pick ya nose' jokes? Has anybody actually got upset over that since high school?

18. blu

blu New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splatty bo Batty:
    If you had half a brain in your fucking head,you would have realized that spouting off "Nigger this and Nigger that"
    at your workplace would get you fired pretty much whatever the circumstances you dumb shit.
    You deserved to get fired,not so much for being a hick racist,but for being a idiot.

fuck you you cum slurping cunt. if being from new york makes me a "hick" then so fucking be it. otherwise....GO FUCK YOURSELF
    I hear the clan has a job opening for secretary,you should check it out.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

19. D

D New Member

I dont remember Splatman saying that first time around