Fucking haters

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Matthew, May 19, 2002.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I have this one little prick up here at work. Hes been here about a whole WEEK and acts like hes a fucking supervisor or something. I really want to get him and not get fired in the process. I was thinking finding his car and rubbing my balls on his doorhandle everyday. But then I was reminded that i could get warts or some shit from his dirty ass hands. Any ideas on how to get this motherfucker?

2. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

The little prick that you are on about isnt Minister saint-fond is it????

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

*looks in IMC's and Cheezes direction hoping for some ideas*

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    *looks in IMC's and Cheezes direction hoping for some ideas*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kick your own ass like Ed Norton did in Fight Club.

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Maybe I will say he is sexually harassing me or something like in american beauty. I would be ashamed to show my face at work if people thought he beat me up.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Buy a bottle of Sodium Silicate at the pharmacy, mix it up with whatever you like (food coloring, vomit, shit, etc.) and put it on the bastard's windshield. When it hardens, it fuses with the glass and is hard as fuck to get off.

Superglue or epoxy in the door lock is a great trick, too.

Buy a locking gas cap for his model car, then put it on sometime when he's not looking. Lose the key, of course.

Use a syringe to squirt some red fox urine through the doorjam or if he leaves his windows cracked, go fucking hogwild.

7. Cuntmonkey

Cuntmonkey New Member

You could always accept it that this guy's better at the job than you are. Why don't you just quit moaning about it and go get a non-taxing career. I heard MacDonalds are hiring just now. If you're any good you'll get your gold stars in no time.

8. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Brake fluid strips paint off... fast (I once told a friend that it would help get the swirl marks out of the hood of his car). Another fun trick (if he leaves the car unlocked, with the top down, etc.) is to pull his dip-stick and leave it under his back seat. Be sure to wipe your prints off of it.

oh yeah, cuntmonkey is a bitch.

9. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntmonkey:
    I heard MacDonalds are hiring just now. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you could spell McDonald's, you might be able to get a job there.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntmonkey:
    I heard MacDonalds are hiring just now. If you're any good you'll get your gold stars in no time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

obviously u work there

11. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Its great, my supervisors have my back all the way. Another funny funny thing is... Im now a supervisor. hahahahahahahah that bitch is going to have whats coming to him. I start my supervisor postition no later than next monday. I give hime about 2 weeks before he starts to see the error of his ways.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    Its great, my supervisors have my back all the way. Another funny funny thing is... Im now a supervisor. hahahahahahahah that bitch is going to have whats coming to him. I give hime about 2 weeks before he starts to see the error of his ways.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's great, matthew. be sure to keep us up to date on the stuff he does wrong and how u korrect him

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

*looks in IMC's and Cheezes direction hoping for some ideas*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The things I would suggest are liable to end up killing the guy or getting you thrown in jail if you aren't careful. But if you want them I'll be sure to give them to you.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Buy a bottle of Sodium Silicate at the pharmacy, mix it up with whatever you like (food coloring, vomit, shit, etc.) and put it on the bastard's windshield. When it hardens, it fuses with the glass and is hard as fuck to get off.

Superglue or epoxy in the door lock is a great trick, too.

Buy a locking gas cap for his model car, then put it on sometime when he's not looking. Lose the key, of course.

Use a syringe to squirt some red fox urine through the doorjam or if he leaves his windows cracked, go fucking hogwild.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remind me to never piss you off.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Remind me to never piss you off. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, me, too. i dont want end up like AS