Fucking Christ you fucking shitbags

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jun 22, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hello...Nursey here...just taking drugs and having a nice time and thought i would drop in to say 'I laaav yeww alllll'(well,ok-not 'all')
    Also,Happy Birthday to Marting *kiss kiss*...i'll be 31 on wednesday and life has never been better.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

hell o, Nursey!

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

Also,Happy Birthday to Marting *kiss kiss*...i'll be 31 on wednesday and life has never been better.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Considering that you have been alive 11320 days and that you'll soon be 217 in dog years, I'd say that you've lived long enough to make that statement.

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I love u Nursey!!!

Don't worry Pimp not that way

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Considering that you have been alive 11320 days and that you'll soon be 217 in dog years, I'd say that you've lived long enough to make that statement.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fucking hell.. you worked that out??

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    I love u Nursey!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no sweat buddy

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    fucking hell.. you worked that out?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kinda Sorta

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    I love u Nursey!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm well, i love her that way dammnit!! happy birthday hot stuff.
    *big wet sloppy smooches*

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Happy birthday and stuff,take lots of drugs and have sex with Pimp....oh wait,you're gonna do that anyway aren't you?Aww well...