fuckin' hell..

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Disorder, Jan 25, 2002.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

...i come back to this place and (with the exception of imc, who i am just gonna acuse of not being around enough).. everyones turned into a bunch of over-jealous, stuck up pussies with too much free time and not enough good ideas.
    what i'm talking about is the good shit, the things that make fugly what it is; a desperate and low down shithole. chok full of junkies, sadcases, wierdos, bums and nutters. A place that was once able to shock and amuse but does neither now, because everyone is getting BOOOORRRING. so please, somebody, do something...

you fucking

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey everyone.. it's working i think...

now if we just stay boring a little while longer

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

You know-that just isn't true!!!Only the other day,someone posted something incredibly witty,cutting edge and original here!

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

what are you saying? you dont even have to try

5. D

D New Member

Its posts like this that are BOOOOOOOORING...

Sucking up to IMC...

It really isnt you this whole... I have a dream, and in this dream Fugly is - "a desperate and low down shithole. chok full of junkies, sadcases, wierdos, bums and nutters"

Your too nice.

I don't see you adding anything interesting - ever

At least I know my place... and in the cycle of Fugly where the weak pick on the strong to survive - everyone else knows my place and everyone elses place...

See how boring it is when you post psycho-anylitic shit like that.

Find peace Simba. You will see.

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    You know-that just isn't true!!!Only the other day,someone posted something incredibly witty,cutting edge and original here!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, i thought so, and if anyone else reads it then they may also have a chuckle.. as for cutting edge and original, well you can blame that on the author.

you, on the other hand, havent been funny, and/or original for quite some time. i'm sure the other fugly members can agree with me.

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:

Sucking up to IMC...

It really isnt you this whole... I have a dream, and in this dream Fugly is - "a desperate and low down shithole. chok full of junkies, sadcases, wierdos, bums and nutters"

Your too nice.

At least I know my place... and in the cycle of Fugly where the weak pick on the strong to survive - everyone else knows my place and everyone elses place...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pot and respective kettle

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

hahaha!Edson you pathetic little turd-pantied loser,no-one cares what you think,Wank is right...and even she has more balls than you!!!

9. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    pot and respective kettle
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh ho ho!!!!

Would you stop with the fucking chopping and changing!

If there is one thing I hate more that ginger heads its fucking hypocrites.

Don't fucking MSN me and spout shit about how much you like me blah blah blah and then go and post shit like that.

Consistancy is the fucking key... but one minute your hot then you are cold... and I don't mean that in a "oooooh your hot". I mean one minute you this then you are that.

Some things you are consistante with though are that you are a boring, repetitive, lying fucking internet cheat. I pity Claudia.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Edson:
    (with the exception of imc, who i am just gonna acuse of not being around enough)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey disorder... are you just scared of IMC.. or do you want to suck his cock as well?

11. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Well I blame the women...

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Well I blame the women... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh!!!Ed-I was wrong...Pinky appreciates your posts!!!

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Well I blame the women... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you always blame the women... maybe you have oedipus issues

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    you always blame the women... maybe you have oedipus issues<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well,after all...there was a

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    you, on the other hand, havent been funny, and/or original for quite some time. i'm sure the other fugly members can agree with me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*waits for chorus of agreement*

*whistling*

*dodges tumbleweed*

dum-de-dum

C'MON YOU GUYS...

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

It's nothing I having been saying for the last month or so... Which leads me on to what I was going to post in reply to Disordered saying about people with 'not enough good ideas'. I think he should practice what he preaches, and post something original...

Now, I'm going out. Fuck you all.

Post insults below ( For my drunken perusal later )

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

I think he should practice what he preaches, and post something original...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how can he do that when he is just an amalgamation of everybody elses personalities.... it's quite disturbing to be feebly attacked by a poor mirror of yourself y'know....

i'm just glad he ain't kissing my ass anymore... that gave me the shivers

hey edson.. tell you what.. post the version of that lame story you sent me where the old guy got chased thru the store by that dark entity, then post the version you wrote after i'd advised you how to make it into a story with an actual direction and plot... then we'll let the forum decide who's boring and who has good ideas...

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Duncenobber :

you, on the other hand, havent been funny, and/or original for quite some time. i'm sure the other fugly members can agree with me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Since......hmmmmmmm....
    WORLDS thread,'by any chance'???
    hahahahahahahahahaaaaa!

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    and i wouldn't agree with the pointy faced jabberslut... not even if she was right <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fucking hell... jesus fucking christ... saying i agree with that demented dumbslut dyslexic whore... why don't you just come out and call me a fucking retard while you're at it... i can't believe you said that you cunt <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS OF COURSE!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:

Sucking up to IMC...

Your too nice.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

psycho anal-ytic?