fuckin bored

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by unlimited-time, Oct 29, 2001.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

i was bored so i'd thought i'd browse a few sites for pics that nursey and pimp could print out n wallpaper their livin room with

2. axlblow

axlblow New Member

fedex me your redex...

too many redexs

3. unlimited-time

there were pictures there a month ago but links have been cut
    Now fugly has a working uploader again it wont have to happen again

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmmm.... this thread just seems like a set-up for advertising the pic hosting facilities of this site for use in the forum...

any jon bon porter... { }'s are so-o-o-o last season...

my living room was recently redecorated with MC Esher prints adorning the chimney breast each side of my large stone fireplace... and a splash of rich hued but understated pastel colours to make the walls two-tone... chosen to complement my array of ornamental things that are mainly scarlet, violet and terracotta type shades.. and set off with the 'living' light that is given off by my 'always on' lava lamp with purple fluid and orange wax that resembles the reassuring flickering glow of candles.. but with warm orange and opulent violet patterns being cast upon the decor.... the main room light has a maroon shade that leaves the light at a level that is sufficient to see by, but not bright... a room for relaxing..

the kitchen on the other hand is clean and bright and airy... with a main flourescent strip light for bright crisp light... and recessed spots for when the kitchen is used sparingly.. ie.. one over the kettle and beverage making area.. two over general worktop areas.. one over the sink.. for when popping to the kitchen shouldn't shakoff the relaxing buzz absorbed in the living room

5. unlimited-time

So Pimple whats your dungeon like?

6. unlimited-time

i like a man who can do party tricks

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:

my living room was recently redecorated with MC Esher prints adorning the chimney breast each side of my large stone fireplace... and a splash of rich hued but understated pastel colours to make the walls two-tone... chosen to complement my array of ornamental things that are mainly scarlet, violet and terracotta type shades.. and set off with the 'living' light that is given off by my 'always on' lava lamp with purple fluid and orange wax that resembles the reassuring flickering glow of candles.. but with warm orange and opulent violet patterns being cast upon the decor.... the main room light has a maroon shade that leaves the light at a level that is sufficient to see by, but not bright... a room for relaxing..

the kitchen on the other hand is clean and bright and airy... with a main flourescent strip light for bright crisp light... and recessed spots for when the kitchen is used sparingly.. ie.. one over the kettle and beverage making area.. two over general worktop areas.. one over the sink.. for when popping to the kitchen shouldn't shakoff the relaxing buzz absorbed in the living room
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    JEEE..ZUZ PIMP!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

don't act so surprised cunt... you were crawling around my feet when i typed that (on drugs at around 3am)....

and my description is fairly accurate innit

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Fuck!So it was the time i was getting 'fuckin' bored' watching you typing while i was peaking on E ...'etc' and i just assumed you were writing something good at the time.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well nursey... i was trying to write something 'good'... but you don't seem to realise how hard it is to concentrate with you fawning at my feet telling me how much you want to swallow my cum

ffs!

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    well nursey... i was trying to write something 'good'... but you don't seem to realise how hard it is to concentrate with you fawning at my feet telling me how much you want to swallow my cum

ffs!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eww!

12. unlimited-time

whats your garden look like?

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    whats your garden look like?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

green

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...my 'always on' lava lamp with purple fluid and orange wax that resembles the reassuring flickering glow of candles...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Little known fact: The father of the Lava Lamp was a nudist...

Edward Craven Walker, a Royal Air Force squadron leader, made his first fortune on the nudist movie Traveling Light in 1960. With the money he made from that flick, he founded a nudist camp in England. He got the idea for the lava lamp while looking at an unusual 'egg timer' in a pub. The Astro Lamp, as he originally called it, was born.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by notorious forum stalker,unlimited-time:
    whats your garden look like?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...his garden of earthly delights is a ~paradise~ to be withheld...rich heady aromas of jasmine and sandalwood travel on the breezes that occasionally waft slowly and lazily up from the ravine far below

16. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

ffs!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mmmmmm-ok

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

*SIGH*

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i take it you want more drugsex