Fuckin a Co-worker....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by timeforyumyums, May 13, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It's like someone offering to buy you lunch after you already ate.

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i think, like me, guys (and girls) turn out to be nymphomaniacs and cant get enough of the good stuff once they've started. you also get withdrawal symptoms after a period and you just NEEEED to fuck.

perhaps leaving the thing you need behind is bad, except if you're beutiful and sexy then leaving is the first step to taking a break, and you know you can get some again easily if the situation calls for it.

i guess you SHOULD draw the line when the guy starts saying he treats you as one of the guys, unless you like that sort of thing?

other than that, always make the first move and be sure to get whoever you want before the get snapped up by someone else.
    if you want something more, such as a relationship, then just hang out more, off-handedly buy some shopping to stock the freezer (but only stuff you'd enjoy too), clean a little and slowly merge with the household...

subtle

3. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i think, like me, guys (and girls) turn out to be nymphomaniacs and cant get enough of the good stuff once they've started. you also get withdrawal symptoms after a period and you just NEEEED to fuck.

perhaps leaving the thing you need behind is bad, except if you're beutiful and sexy then leaving is the first step to taking a break, and you know you can get some again easily if the situation calls for it.

i guess you SHOULD draw the line when the guy starts saying he treats you as one of the guys, unless you like that sort of thing?

other than that, always make the first move and be sure to get whoever you want before the get snapped up by someone else.
    if you want something more, such as a relationship, then just hang out more, off-handedly buy some shopping to stock the freezer (but only stuff you'd enjoy too), clean a little and slowly merge with the household...

subtle
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very well spoken....I say Bravo!

IM DONE WITH ALL MEN....NOT FOREVER JUST UNTIL I CAN GET A GRIP ON REALITY.

4. timeforyumyums

I take that back..Ill never have a grip on reality...so I dont fuckin know...shit is given my a fuckin head ache...

That whole one of the guys thing really pisses me off because its an excuse which in turn is just playin those pointless head games...and they say guys dont play them...Fuck they are the defending champions.............

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

jesus. this isnt the free clinic. but i'll give you more horrible advice though. if you really, really, really want to know how this guy feels about you, try to assjack him the next time you go for a roll in hay. oh, and dont ask him first. they always say no. just kinda do it. if he lets you, he's either a homo, or he loves you. its that simple. if you are unsure how to go about assjacking, search the forums. Wank* once posted a novella detailing proper technique.

6. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    jesus. this isnt the free clinic. but i'll give you more horrible advice though. if you really, really, really want to know how this guy feels about you, try to assjack him the next time you go for a roll in hay. oh, and dont ask him first. they always say no. just kinda do it. if he lets you, he's either a homo, or he loves you. its that simple. if you are unsure how to go about assjacking, search the forums. Wank* once posted a novella detailing proper technique.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come come now....is that REALLY necessary? He does have his nipples pierced though.....hmmmmmmm..........

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:
    Come come now....is that REALLY necessary? He does have his nipples pierced though.....hmmmmmmm..........

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah. he's definitely a homo then.

8. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    oh yeah. he's definitely a homo then.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont think so...he hasnt gone for the ass and he is a really good lay................

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:
    I dont think so...he hasnt gone for the ass and he is a really good lay................<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's posts like this that really make me wish I'd never told you about this forum.

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yeah, but have you gone for his ass?

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GA-motherfucking-S:
    It's posts like this that really make me wish I'd never told you about this forum.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You and me both.

12. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GA-motherfucking-S:

It's posts like this that really make me wish I'd never told you about this forum.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?!

13. timeforyumyums

yeah, but have you gone for his ass?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope....I dont plan on anytime soon either...I stick with whats in front

14. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    You and me both.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*gasps*

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Nope....I dont plan on anytime soon either...I stick with whats in front<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, be sure to give us every last, nasty detail. oh yeah, and post pics