Fuckin a Co-worker....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by timeforyumyums, May 13, 2002.

1. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

..... isnt all that it is cracked up to be. Im startin to find myself gettin bored with it. I mean the first couple of times were great now...its just like "oh were gonna fuck now...ok!" I dont know....but to top shit off Im gonna be his third room mate in the house....Oh goody! Can you tell how desperate I am to get out of my house?
    Im not sayin that to just have a one night stand isnt fun...just when its with the same person week after week and there is nothin more it begins to be like "What the fuck was that becasue it wasnt sex?!" Its gettin boring. We arent together and I dont think there is anything there anyways. Havin a relable lay is one thing but when do you really draw the line?
    I wouldnt go as far as saying that I need emotions invovled when it comes to sex, but as a chick that has been played and beaten I kinda find myself thinking how great it would be find someone that can actually hold an intelligent conversation and will do the little things. Dont get me wrong...fucking is great but I just think that I need more. Sex would mean more if it was more then just sex. WOW! Im totally off base here but forgive me...Boo Boo is a little buuuuzzzzzzed!
    Back to my little rant:
    Where do chicks draw the line of fucking someone too much that they arent serious about? Is it all just a waste of time? Why cant guys just come out and say "Hey I want something serious with you?" WHY GOD WHY?
    I know that guys are self-conscience but COME ON...Im fuckin sick of making the first move. I have heard that it is sweet relief when a girl approaches a guy. Is this a false statement? If a girl does approach a guy to break the ice does this mean that the guy thinks she is easy and that it will be one night only?
    *sighs* I...just...don't...get...it!
    ANOTHER THING..(you thought I was done...HA!)
    How is it the guys can turn their feelings for someone on and off like a fuckin fountain? Its like girl breaks up with guy, girl still wants guy but guy has just stopped liking her all of a sudden. HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENCE? Cant you guys think with something other then your dicks? Don't guys need closure too or is that just a chick thing?

Im done......

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Don't move in with him for Christ's sake! You'd have to work with him AND live with him. You might as well just get yourselves surgically attached. Wrong move, I'm telling ya. Plus you'll have to put up with 2 other people. Save up some money and get your own place. You won't regret it.

3. timeforyumyums

Damn I forgot to mention...I wouldnt be workin with him anymore. I gotta another job...jobies....joby treats? Sorry off subject...GAS knows what all that was.
    But I mean I GOT FUCKIN ATTACHED TO HIM! How could I let myself do that when I KNOOOOOW its just sex......FUUUUUUUCK!
    I cant live on my own here...Not in Wilminton, wayyy too fuckin expensive. To fuckin pay rent is like 450 at some places. So gettin my own place is a big fat FUCK NO...was that fat enough?

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:
    ..... isnt all that it is cracked up to be.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn't that the general consensus here when you first asked for advice?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    So don't fuck him anymore, then.

When it lasts more than one night, it ceases to be a 'one night stand.'

When you get tired of it.

Then one night stands aren't really for you. Try a relationship if you need that kind of support.

When they stop fucking the other person, and if you're not having fun - yes.

I'm no psychiatrist, but could it be that they just don't want something serious?

Not as much as you might think. If it gets us laid, though - we'll stick with the ruse.

When a girl approaches a guy - it's nice because it saves us the effort of picking you out of a crowd. Another thing we hate is that y'all always seem to approach us when we're interested in/stalking/going out with someone else. Learn some timing or something.

We're mainly 'damaged goods' - we don't give a shit from the get-go, so we're not hurt when it's over.

Yeah... we can think with our wallets, too.

Closure is implied in certain cases.

Thanks.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Emetic? Is that you?

Couldn't you just sum it up in a simple paragraph?

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Believe it or not, it's actually easier to write this way (as well as read).

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Doh! Maybe I should have read it!

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

one night stands rarely end up being long-term relationships. duh. if you put out too soon they think/know you're a whore. unless of course you have been hot for each other for a long ass time (like months and months or even years) then sometimes it turns into more. unless the only attraction was sexual. sex can only get you so far, then one has to actually consider personality.

someone mentioned timing. aint that a bitch? i suck at that. and aggressiveness. i've been hot for this guy for some time now and he told me i was too aggressive and it scared him. so i continue to frighten him and he keeps calling. fuck if i know whats going on his little/big head.

then you have your array of "youngish" guys who have been jilted a few times but they still cant past their ego to give it another go yet, so they make you beg and shit and it gets old.

then you have your older guys who have been fucked over time and time again who finally learn to swallow their goddamn pride just long enough until you fall for them. then they can comfortably go back to acting tough again. so you let them and they fix all the broken shit in your house and put oil in your ride and you fuckin love em for it. and cook them good food. they all want a mommy they can fuck.

if you start cleaning their house WATCH THE FUCK OUT. they love it. but then you are their bitch. then when you dont feel like mopping cause you got cramps and you refuse, they fuck the blondest big tittied waitress they can find. and she wont mop shit.

uhm. so no. dont shit where you eat. if you dont want to be treated like a whore, dont act like one. i suppose you could stop servicing him and see what happens. if he tosses you aside then, well fuck him. er, dont fuck him. instead, go to a gay bar, let a bunch of chicks hit on you and never read cosmo. those bitches need to eat some cheeseburgers. and for godssakes, dont take advice from me. i am sitting here alone in front of my pc reading FUGLY.

9. timeforyumyums

damn....your good.
    The knowing them first then it turning into something more is a good point....me and my co worker were close from the day I started there...not sexually. He helped me out and we hung out alot. We are freinds....except we have the sex.
    Since Im moving into their house I will be required to clean some...not all of the house. But I expected that...I am not a bitch! Fuck that shit.
    You wanna talk about excuses...here's one for ya and I quote..
    " Meg your just too cool of a chick to be someone's girlfriend...especially mine and plus your like one of the guys to me!"
    WHHHAT ....THE....FUUUUCK????!!!????!?!?

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:

You wanna talk about excuses...here's one for ya and I quote..
    " Meg your just too cool of a chick to be someone's girlfriend...especially mine and plus your like one of the guys to me!"
    WHHHAT ....THE....FUUUUCK????!!!????!?!?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH MY FUCKING GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCKERS ALL FUCKERS! :as: :fuck:
    one of the guys they can fuck who'll suck em. goddamn! i give up. thats it. i am no more nice Rat. i am going back to chewing em up and spitting them out. at least i know what the fuck is going on then, and i'll get plenty of play.

11. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wont dissapoint you...I promise.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

thats my girl!

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

All-righty, Yoda... back to your cell...

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

*staggers off to bed, too drunk to manipulate dilldo*

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Get yew one of dem vibratin' ones... Dat way you's don't have to be doin' tha work.

16. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

LMAO!!!

Now this is an entertaining thread....

17. GreenAppleSplatters

I gotta another job...jobies....joby treats? Sorry off subject...GAS knows what all that was.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Smokey treats? Alchy treats?

18. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

your like one of the guys to me!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolute fucking classic!

19. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:

i am going back to chewing em up and spitting them out. at least i know what the fuck is going on then, and i'll get plenty of play. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can chew me up and spit me out anytime shorty...

20. GreenAppleSplatters

Originally posted by Lomo:When a girl approaches a guy - it's nice because it saves us the effort of picking you out of a crowd. Another thing we hate is that y'all always seem to approach us when we're interested in/stalking/going out with someone else. Learn some timing or something.

quote:

Dude,you hit the nail on the head with that one.I get the exact same thing,it's feast or famine.
    If I have a girlfriend,I'll see every girl I've ever wanted to sleep with and they'll be all over me.But I apparently have a shred of decency left in me so I never do anything with them.

But if I'm not seeing anyone....nothing,nada,not a goddamn thing(well,except for the girls I work with,but I'm not gonna sleep with any of them so it doesn't count).

That shit ain't fair man...