fucked up meet head

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Jul 8, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

who the fucks that?

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    who the fucks that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a wannabe j-lo

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

dont know whomit is but id fuck it till my dick fell off,but what the fuck has she gotta do with fucked up meet head??

5. 1337

1337 New Member

what DOESNT she have to do with him?

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> mOuLDeH
    Punk-Ass Bitch
    Member # 2430
    Member Rated:

posted July 05, 2002 05:23 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tommy - what a cock
    Who do you think you are?
    Do you think anyone listens to you?

you post these things - thinking you're really clever - Talking to people like you insults my intelligence.

You think you're a cut above because you're on the internet and you can pretend to be something you're not. You're probably a sad 30 year-old with a failed sex-less marriage and a small penis - So you come on the internet, pretend to be some sorta great, intelligent person - because your so emotionally crippled as a person.

I come on the internet to laugh at people like you.

You take it all so seriously.

You say things like - I come on these forums for a laugh, but people like you are dicks. - Now i don't know you and you don't know me, but - You have no idea on whether or not i'm a dick, but, i know for a FACT that you're a dick because you're the kind of sad case that takes these forums seriously.

Now you will probably make an unintelligent come-back to reply to what i have just said - When in fact it's not all that intelligent at all - you just say what people want to hear.

You penis.

--------------------
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey wheres this loud mouthed bastard gone???
    After all his big talk he chaged his name said sorry and then fucked off heheheheh i bet he's in therapy right now the fucking pathetic dick,OI MEET HEAD HOW COME YOUVE STOPPED TALKING IN YOUR OWN FORUM SINCE I LOGGED IN THERE YOU FUCKING NOBHEAD LOL.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hang on where only 6 posts into this thrad and already my head is hurting.

8. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Here I am Tommy - I have actually stopped posting in my forum because i ahve created a new one - sign up if you wish.

Just go to my site and click on forums.